or Connect

Posts by Verrihappy

Guess a Passagio/Bestetti trunk show is coming soon as Gianni Cerruit is unashamedly plugging him and denigrating others like Antonio Meccariello. Pathetic.
Really great looking shoes. Btw what last is this, from the MTO or Aurum ?
Maybe not the right place to ask, but how does Antonio Meccariello stack up against Enzo Bonafe, as both are hand welted and MTOish?
So they are his MTO shoes using his new last? Is there a comparable round toe last with a longer toe box from his MTO line?
What is the last for the chukkas? Btw, his website is not working at all!
".And my Spanish factory allows me to tell them things that will make them better. An English factory would have never allowed that Things in the modern day have changed and while i personally love English made shoes I felt that for my brand, due to all of the reason expressed in these last two posts, it would be more beneficial to look elsewhere, somewhere that would allow me to do what i wanted and be hands on with Sincerely Justin" Of course. Any self respecting...
Justin, did or did you not pay for the G & G bespoke shoes? Btw, you seem to imply that Andrew Lock's private label Cheaneys are made to a lower spec, when I see them as just re-badged Imperials.
I also find that his take on shoes dubious, and his styles hideous. Also quite poor value for money when you can have Cheaney Imperials on eBay for less than what he is flipping, tacky (supposedly) made in Spain shoes. And I find it curious that he has the money for a pair of bespoke G & G shoes (with ample shots and praises in his blog) but has insufficient funds for even making a complete set of samples. Or is he a hack?
Been buying from YOOX for years, never have any problems with the merchandise. Returned twice for sizing issue. So I guess the problem is you are blacklisted because you ordered a lot and kept a few, or none (wardrobing?) or only you have recurrent damaged goods issue as reason seeking discount.
What is the rise, are the trousers hemmed and what about a picture of the tag?