or Connect

Posts by spang

Hi Ben, i would like to be updated. Thank you.
I am interested.
Wow what cloth is this? The jacket
Very nice, simian. Simply stunning! Claghorn, please close this group buy asap so that i would not be tempted to add in more ties!
Ok let do this then: Fred Yellow Henry Red Cashmere & Wool Gray Birdseye Flannel Tie Todd Brown Mark Brown This is in ADDITION to my list previously. Thank you! Let me buy you a beer if you are ever in Singapore!
Hi Claghorn, i would like to add the following to my order: Fred Yellow Gordon Vintage Jacquard Fabric - Gray Henry Red Thank you.
oh ok. HK is not part of Southeast Asia. Anyway ...
Who is the 3rd SE Asia guy? @Claghorn, i will finalise my order by tomorrow. Likely to have another friend hopping on. Thank you.
Thanks bamboo but thats too green.I am looking for something faint. Probably like 20% green 80% white
Not sure if it is appropriate to ask here, but does anyone knows where to get a nice, faint mint green shirting fabric? One that will go well with a grey suit or jacket. I am having a hard time trying to locate one and out of desperation, asked Proper Cloth if i can buy a length of their Bowery Mint Green shirting fabric but was rejected.