or Connect

Posts by cooledbuckle

Yea, thats the only suit I own. I'm not a suit person. Don't have much formals either. Did not really need formals till now.  The clothes in the pics are not exactly the same as I have. I'm gonna go with the classic oxford instead of the loafers.  What colour shirt do you think would go best with the black suit ? 
Ok, so I have my university farewell tomorrow. And I plan to wear a black suit (something like this)     with a slate grey shirt.   Just to stand out a bit I was thinking of wearing this with black leather moccasins ( something like this).    Yes or No ?  
Ok, so I have my university farewell tomorrow. And I plan to wear a black suit (something like this)     with a slate grey shirt.   Just to stand out a bit I was thinking of wearing this with black leather moccasins ( something like this).    Yes or No ?