or Connect

Posts by Schweino

Same here ( on iPad using Chrome)
Are you sure they are pimlico's and not kemptons?
Avoid the made in India Grenson's. As you can see they are made of low quality parts.
Do you have a link?
BumpSame method used here. That way I'll keep everyting together without the hassle of putting the shoes in and out of their bags each time.
Are these made by AS? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Leather-and-Tweed-Boots/MH00038,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00038_Color=BRWN&contentpos=81#BVQAWidgetID
I seem to be the only Grenson lover here in this thread. I find the masterpiece and rose lines to be of nice quality with a great fit. It's a shame they aren't being made any more and the current Grenson lines have dissapointed me quality and style wise so I am looking for a new brand to turn to.
PM sent
They look great. Are there any good pictures available of their balmoral boots?
Last year I asked my cobbler for snow and ice proof soles and he installed Vibram Raptor soles on my leather soled boots. I have to say, they offer the best traction I've ever experienced without the shoe soles looking bulky. I also own Dainite studded and commando soled boots but these Vibram ones are better in my opinion in ice and snow.