or Connect

Posts by Schweino

Yes, that's where they are indeed. The second pic is taken standing up.Okay, thanks. Will sizing up to 8.5 help or will that cause heel slip?I thought rain was a wide last but I guess not then? I find my English shoes in standard width F to be wider than these rain lasted boots.
Incoming damage from Skoak @rain last. Please let me know what you think of the fit since they are a little snug around the pinky toes. Length is fine.
I don't agree. To me this is a case of taking pride in your work and wanting to deliver the best quality you can achieve given te circumstances. Especially when it's an MTO where you can expect to serve customers who seek something special and without obvious flaws.I just can't imagine being a worker that makes these shoes, seeing that the leather has issues and just continuing like nothing is wrong.Don't get me wrong, I will keep the shoes and not make a fuss about it...
These in size 8:http://www.carminashoemaker.com/outlet-shoes/ankle-boots-burgundy-973-carmina
Yes, I dropped them an email to share my experiences. These are on the Elton last.
So, I finally received my September MTO last week which was originally planned for a November delivery. The included free shoe trees to compensate so that's a plus in service (although they don't fit the shoes and are useless ) I like how they turned out, the color is great. They are stiff as hell as expected so breaking them in will be painful I'm guessing. Pitty there is a QC issue however: One of the shoes has scarring on the leather. One of the scars is on the toe...
Unfortunately, my Carmina boots on the Alcudia last are way too tight for my feet and I need to return them. What return address have you used if needed to return to Carmina directly? Their website says to return to the address mentioned on the invoice or delivery note but they have two different addresses printed on them.... Address on digit invoice received by e-mail: ALTA ZAPATERIA BALEAR, S.L. Ctra. Palma - Alcudia, Km 30,300 07300 - Inca Mallorca - EspaƱa Address...
Great selection @patinePL. When will your site be translated to English? Would like to order some time but it's not easily understandable now.
Received the shoes I bought in great condition! Thanks @sartorialism !