or Connect

Posts by Schweino

This is the original Herring Holmes made by Cheaney and the tongue indeed is not stitched to the side of the boot to keep it straight. I'm wondering if this is actually needed because I've never had this issue before with other boots and only the left boot has this issue. Can it be that the tongue is installed not entirely straight at the base?
Cross post from the shoe care thread: I recently bought my first pair of balmoral boots and noticed that in one boot the tongue keeps drifting to the side of the boot which looks and feels awkward. Upon further inspection, it seems the tongue in this boot is misaligned (it looks to be a bit twisted, see pictures). Has any of you ever seen this before and what can be done to fix this? Or is this considered normal behavior?
These are made by Barker by the way.
I recently bought my first pair of oxford boots and noticed that in one boot the tongue keeps drifting to the side of the boot which looks and feels awkward. Upon further inspection, it seems the tongue in this boot is misaligned (it looks to be a bit twisted, see pictures). Has any of you ever seen this before and what can be done to fix this? Or is this considered normal behavior?
Sanders Diplomat London shoes Albert Heijn socks :-) Levi's 514 eco organic jeans
I assure you, these are not supposed to be seconds so I would send Herring a message about it.
Colorful weekend