or Connect

Posts by Schweino

Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty Markowski http://www.markowski-chausseur.fr/fi...0et%20Bottines Nice, how is the quality? Fully leather lined?
Quote: Originally Posted by Horatio Well, we'll see I don't expect anything else than a gemmed construction. Please let us know when they arrive, I'm interested to see how the quality is. Also: how much was shipping and in what country do you live? It seems they don't mention it on their site and although they have language options at the top of their page, it doesn't seem to work (and my French is a bit rusty....)
Quote: Originally Posted by hamish5178 In Vienna earlier this summer, 501s were 100 Euro for 90% of them, with a few older pairs going for around 65. They had awesome red ones though! Also, Chuck Taylor high tops were like 70 Euro, shit is insane. Same here in The Netherlands, that's why I mostly buy my jeans/shoes/shirts online from the US or UK
Quote: Originally Posted by Horatio They are goodyear-welted, other colours are also available Markowski Richelieu Bout Golf été No purple suede
Quote: Originally Posted by Flight Bird It could mean greencast. Which means what? That they have a greenish hue or something?
Quote: Originally Posted by mat135ta I sourced some perfect waxed shoes lace, and basically can buy them in any color. There are two versions, the round ones as shown on the photos, and flat ones (5mm or 0.2" wide). I can get some pairs for you at $1.5/pr, but minimum order for me is 5 pairs in each color. What lengths can you get?
I haven't gotten a reply in the 514 thread so I'm asking again here: I often see the word "vert" with some Levi's 514s. I know it means "green" in French, but what is the deal with these particular 514s? Is the the longer back pocket maybe?
Quote: Originally Posted by syc Just FYI, Levi's will have two new raw colors for fall (should start seeing them around 6/1 in some places): Raw Green and Raw Grey. 'Dirty Rigid' and 'Tumbled Rigid' should continue to be available. Any idea where to get these online (and ships to Europe)? Cant seem to find them on Ebay.
Does anyone have experience with obtaining Dainite soles and heels online? I'm not looking for a re-crafting service, but just for a place where to order the soles and heels to have them fitted by my own cobbler. Where I live (The Netherlands) it seems impossible to find a cobbler who has any Dainite soles in stock or who can order them, so I'm looking for an online source.
Isn't it cardboard? I have a pair of Loake L1 oxford wingtips that have it inside of it. Horrible stuff that makes my feet sweat like hell. Never wear them again.