or Connect

Posts by Schweino

It's the same pair alright.Unfortunately I couldn't
My response:Seller responded again Now I am puzzled: How the hell can you totally wear down a new pair of C&J in 5 weeks? These shoes look worse than some of my shoes I own for more than 4 years.Don't know, but will find out if eBay does side with the seller because I'm going to escalate to Visa then.Have to wait for 9 days before I can ask for a ruling unfortunately.
The sellers reply to my SNAD case where I described the shoes as worn down and damaged (and added pictures):
Just checking how others would respond in this matter. Have posted some pictures earlier in the "recent purchases" thread. I bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110752209426 And received http://imageshack.us/g/696/img00881201110071956.jpg/ When I complained about the condition of the shoes received, the seller tells me the auction was honest and clear and he does not accept returns. According to me the auction wasn't clear about the actual...
That's what I asked the seller too... Also note these shoes are marked SUBS, which means no way in hell they were 300 UKP when new.Ebay item # is 110752209426. Pics listed don't show the sole and heel issues and description makes you think the shoes are as good as new except for some wear from one month of usage.The problem with SNAD is that the buyer is responsible for returning the shoes. Since this was an international sale it will mean it will cost me more than I would...
Tell me what went wrong here:eBay auction ad:received:More here: http://imageshack.us/g/696/img00881201110071956.jpg/
You are twisting words.Where have i stated that I believed it was a knock off before I bought it? I wrote I was suspicious about it because of the seller's location (Taiwan). When I enquired about the shirt the seller claimed it to be authentic and identified herself as a genuine RL sales manager. I also wrote that I am happy with the shirt's fit and quality, but do not like the fact it is a fake while being sold as an original.I also did not write that I am happy with my...
In all "how to spot fakes" guides it's mentioned that RL Polo oxford shirts have single stitching on the sides instead of double stitching. That was a clue for me. I own about 30 RL polo shirts bought at full retail at official stores in the US and Europe and they all have single stitched sides. The one I got from Taiwan has double stitched sides.I live in Europe (Netherlands) by the way and we don't have outlets where you can get $20 Polo oxford shirts. Full retail they...
I'm not complaining about the shirt, the shirt's quality and fit is fine and I like it.Shirt looked fine for a good price so bought it. Accepted the fact it might be fake, but was amazed to find out the seller identified herself as an RL employee and thought that was worth looking in to. I started this topic to share my concern about the reaction of RL being not interested at all in corporate identity fraud.That, and the fact that she ended one of her e-mails with "Thank...
Nah, I'm not going to put any more effort in this matter. I'm just amazed that a company who suffers from world wide counterfeiting issues isn't taking any measures at all when a clear case is being presented to them. I'm also amazed they claim to aim for "legendary service" as they say in all their e-mail responses but can't seem to be bothered to answer two simple customer concerns.