or Connect

Posts by Schweino

Update: Have just called Ebay UK (unfortunately Ebay Netherlands can only be reached by e-mail) and asked them why they asked me to provide more details and then close the case minutes later so I cannot provide any extra details at all. She could not answer that question, but asked me to give her the tracking info and postal company I used to send the parcel. I walked the phone rep through the postal tracking site of Postnl (our equivalent of Royal Mail/USPS), which was...
Have requested that, problem is that Ebay already closed the case and doesn't give me the time to provide further proof.Will try that
yes, insured for 500 euros too.Lesson learned here is that if you receive an item that is SNAD, do not file a SNAD case but claim it never arrived. Saves you the costs of return postage and this way you'll be sure to get your money back.The way I see it is that Ebay promotes running scams and filing false claims the way they handle such matters.
Read and weep: Returned the item tracked and registered (signature required) and sent the details to Ebay. Since the online tracking page doesn't show the destination address, just the fact that the parcel has been delivered, Ebay asked me to scan the proof of postage. So I did. The proof of postage shows the tracking number, destination country and destination post code (which matches the seller's details). Now I got a message from Ebay that this doesn't prove the...
Thanks, will try both of the sellers you mentioned.
Yes I have and they don't sell to consumers unfortunately.
I can send them to a cobbler here in The Netherlands to have Dainite soles put on, that's not the point. I want to buy the soles separately so my own local cobbler can put them on.
I live in Europe, so it won't be very effective to send my shoes to the USA for a resole. But if he will sell them and ship overseas, that might be an option.