or Connect

Posts by Schweino

Same here, I stick to masterpiece or rose collection and avoid the rest.
Inspired by Elvis:
These are a pair of Grensons made for Aubin & Wills. Afaik not available anymore.Very similar to their current Sharp model but made in England instead of India of better quality materials.
I'm selling some of my shoes with a low starting price (99 pence) and will ship worldwide: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/schweino/m.html?item=231493650543&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Did anyone say boots? Alfred Sargent balmoral boots (3x calf, 1x cordovan): Cheaney for Herring balmoral boots: Church's Sahara desert boots: Sanders for Oliver Spencer OSF1 captoe boots: Grenson made in England Chelsea boots: Grenson wingtip boots: Cheaney wingtip boots: Loake and Cheaney chukka boots: Barker jodphur and george boots: More to come.....
Alfred Sargent also makes Cordovan shoes
The Kempton is a short last (026) while the Pimlico last (Capital) is a somewhat elongated last. Last 026 doesn't fit me well,too short in my regular size 8 and too wide in size 8.5, while the Capital last is a good fit in size 8 for me.
X-post from the shoe damage thread: From left to right: AS Miller (antique oak calf & espresso suede) Herring Moriarty by AS (black calf & suede) Herring Moriarty by AS (pine calf & milkshake suede)
Incoming Alfred Sargent damage From left to right: AS Miller (antique oak calf & espresso suede) Herring Moriarty by AS (black calf & suede) Herring Moriarty by AS (pine calf & milkshake suede)