or Connect

Posts by Schweino

Thread revival Grenson G Zero with some natural aquired patina
I think this is just the case for southern Europe @benhour. In the northwestern and central/eastern parts it's mostly GYW machines I've seen.
They also look a lot like the AS Wilson:
Yanko boots, Falke socks, BR chinos
Replacement waxed boot laces from Loake did the job.@patinePL: Maybe notify Yanko that their boot laces are not suitable for speed hooks? I sent them a message through their site but never got a response.
That is certainly not the case. Thanks for sharing that their customer service isn't what you would expect of it so others can steer clear of this brand.
Rendenbach does the same and it's usually completely worn away after a few times of use.
Xpost from the Yanko shoes thread: The speed hooks of my new Yanko boots appear to be very sharp. This is how the laces look after a one time try out of the boots for 10 minutes: Is there a way to avoid or fix this? I have other boots with speed hooks and they have a brass like color instead of silver as Yanko uses and they haven't damaged any laces after years of use.
The speed hooks appear to be very sharp. This is how the laces look after a one time try out of the boots for 10 minutes: Is there a way to avoid or fix this? I have other boots with speed hooks and they have a brass like color instead of silver as Yanko uses and they haven't damaged any laces after years of use.
Yanko boots, happy socks, BR chinos