or Connect

Posts by Schweino

Wonder if they are the same quality as the ones Skoak sells.
4 year old Herring Churchill - made by Cheaney - after it's first resole (half sole done by a local cobbler):
How are they? I have the exact same loafers and they are killing my heels.
New Cheaney Avon shoes. I noticed on one shoe the eyelets are not aligned properly which I think is sloppy.As you can see the facing of one shoe is attached differently onto the vamp than on the other shoe (stitched closer to the wing tip), causing the misalignment. According to Cheaney this is within tolerance. In my opinion this is not something that can be expected of shoes in this price range. What do you think?
Thread revival Grenson G Zero with some natural aquired patina
I think this is just the case for southern Europe @benhour. In the northwestern and central/eastern parts it's mostly GYW machines I've seen.
They also look a lot like the AS Wilson:
Yanko boots, Falke socks, BR chinos
Replacement waxed boot laces from Loake did the job.@patinePL: Maybe notify Yanko that their boot laces are not suitable for speed hooks? I sent them a message through their site but never got a response.
That is certainly not the case. Thanks for sharing that their customer service isn't what you would expect of it so others can steer clear of this brand.