or Connect

Posts by Schweino

These are a pair of Grensons made for Aubin & Wills. Afaik not available anymore.Very similar to their current Sharp model but made in England instead of India of better quality materials.
I'm selling some of my shoes with a low starting price (99 pence) and will ship worldwide: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/schweino/m.html?item=231493650543&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Did anyone say boots? Alfred Sargent balmoral boots (3x calf, 1x cordovan): Cheaney for Herring balmoral boots: Church's Sahara desert boots: Sanders for Oliver Spencer OSF1 captoe boots: Grenson made in England Chelsea boots: Grenson wingtip boots: Cheaney wingtip boots: Loake and Cheaney chukka boots: Barker jodphur and george boots: More to come.....
Alfred Sargent also makes Cordovan shoes
The Kempton is a short last (026) while the Pimlico last (Capital) is a somewhat elongated last. Last 026 doesn't fit me well,too short in my regular size 8 and too wide in size 8.5, while the Capital last is a good fit in size 8 for me.
X-post from the shoe damage thread: From left to right: AS Miller (antique oak calf & espresso suede) Herring Moriarty by AS (black calf & suede) Herring Moriarty by AS (pine calf & milkshake suede)
Incoming Alfred Sargent damage From left to right: AS Miller (antique oak calf & espresso suede) Herring Moriarty by AS (black calf & suede) Herring Moriarty by AS (pine calf & milkshake suede)
PM sent, please respond
Alfred Sargent shell cordovan balmoral boots
Hey NOBD, how are the boots? Can you give us your first hand experiences on the leather quality and fit? I'm also interested to find out how the quality of the insole is, is it real leather or leatherboard?