Posts by Schweino

Yes, burgundy
AE
How do they fit? Are they unlined and how supple is the leather?
I tried some Kemptons on the 026 last about 10 years ago and I found them to be short and wide. Didn't work for me. Pimlico does work for me (slightly longer, same width as 026). I don't know if they changed the 026 last in the meantime.
Could not agree more with the post above. If only they would offer free international shipping as most of their competitors do they would be top of the line.
Does anyone know if a broken pull tab can be repaired so that the repair isn't visible? Or will the repair traces (extra stitches) always be visible?
According to http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/loake/lawrence_desert-boot/tobacco-suede all sizes are still available?
Thank you for your kind offer. My shoes are still at Yanko and when I contacted them last week to ask for a status update they told me they have not been able to restore the original blue color. They asked me if they should make the tongues black too so I would have entirely black shoes.I (again) replied back to them that I do not need more black shoes and want my blue ones back and if they cannot fix the issue they have caused that I'd rather have the shoes remade from...
Snow today, wearing my Cheaney Liffey boots