or Connect

Posts by TBSDSpaniard

Any others that can be recommended outside of the city proper? I had an older gentleman named Luciano up here in Vaughan do some work many moons back. After moving away from the city for a few years and then returning I was sad to see he had closed up shop. Now I'm looking for a replacement.
CK is a great seller, but I unfortunately have sent a relinquishing pm on 31 and 32, guys they are available again go nuts
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum I think he was relatively tactful. I do see where he's coming from, it would be a shame if this forum got overrun and turned into a generic womens clothing forum, but unlike him I really don't forsee much likelihood of that happening. This was my point. 53,428 members. What a handful of women? The first time I had seen a lady post here. If it had been 10-20 I could have understood the concern. I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer Outstanding, Mr. A! Thanks for the lead and the link. My dear lady, I'm afraid I have to cut in here and express a concern. I'm all for women posting on these boards in general and in this thread in particular. However, I think that posts in the Men's Clothing Forum, whether by men or women, really ought to be about men's clothing. If just a few more women were to follow your lead and post pictures of their...
Quote: Originally Posted by barims We've not had a black tie ensemble in a month (a strong showing from luftvier). From my main GH partner in crime/cousin's 'Bow Ties and Cleavage'-themed birthday party: The DJ is a vintage Savile Row textured silk brocade number that was recommended to me by Ich_Dien and purchased through MC B&S; I've included more than one shot due to the way it catches light I know that Bull has been sighted on this thread, so I'd...
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent I generally assume that if the individual wears a tie that is blue, purple, or periwinkle, then the sun will shine and a gentle breeze will blow in Lisbon. I will use this sentence one day. I don't have the slightest clue where, but when I do, you shall be duly acknowledged.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Did he or didn't he? Looks like it may have been the man on the grassy knoll who did it. Where is lawyerdad and holymadness when you need them?
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad No, it's unfortunate that you're too closed-minded to understand anyone's viewpoint other than your own partisan one. There's a difference between "respect" for accomplishments and dislike of style of play, attitude, etc. That's just part of sports. Some successful teams inspire virulent hatred outside of their core of fans -- others do not. But respect is not "commanded" -- it is earned. If you think that most...
Quote: Originally Posted by countdemoney IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness I don't think you realize how much everyone who isn't Italian hates the Azzuri. Even people who don't watch football hate them. When they start playing like true sportsmen, we'll start treating them as such. If I could understand the origin of the hate......please enlighten me. What events caused them to not play like true sportsmen exactly? Please tell me. It is unfortunate that people do not...