or Connect

Posts by TBSDSpaniard

dang...those ties are great.....wish i were quicker...have to become a vampire to buy on here!
I actually quite like the tan...i think it can serve the same purpose when coordinating with mid to dark brown shoes...but not black. whatever you choose, ur first choice (the watch) - is awesome!
Quote: Originally Posted by triniboy27 Can someone place an order for me? They don't ship to Canada... +1
i'm fairly new here but.....54 pages on the black suit thread...and no one objects to this?
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff Interesting. I wonder how many who think that it is alright to look down on the black suit would be appalled or irate if someone judged them for an item they were wearing? +1
Quote: Originally Posted by mmkn Depends on what your skin, hair, eyes, and lips colour are . . . If wearing black makes me look at your clothes, then it's not business. If wearing black makes me look at you, then it's business. - M +1
Luigi Bianchi Mantova suits.....nice for the price Polo RL, RLBL - socks on discount..... Persols - any model Zirh - Scents - all of them are spectacular and reasonably cheap watches - anything Seiko 5, Hamilton, and Stowa
i dont get that combo....sorry.. its just probably me.
the brown mabitex are great...do you have them in a 36?
you think an avergae height, chubby guy could get away with the glen plaid or would it make them look wider?