or Connect

Posts by TBSDSpaniard

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B this is the shizzel. I gotta get me a DB camel coat like this. [/CENTER as is this^^
received mine today! Fantastic pants, great seller!
nice one at BB http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize=
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Yes, and didn't you just?
Quote: Originally Posted by Snidely Whiplash OK, I have searched this forum for an answer to this question, and haven't seen any conclusive advice as to which makers (e.g. Canali, Caruso, Isaia, etc.) or designers (RLBL or RLPL, Gucci) etc. make suits that are the best fit OTR for people with muscular (not fat) builds and shoulders that are broad and legs that are thick in proportion to the rest of their bodies, such that OTR suits with jackets that fit...
Quote: Originally Posted by Achilles_ Title says it all. They would be paired with a charcoal suit and gray plaid pants, as well as jeans (I know I know...). Which color would be better? Burgundy are sweet....but not too red of a color. Are you buying these or do you already own? I would only buy Burgundy or Oxblood after I had my share of dark brown.
Some great suggestions especially if you can get a used Omega. Watches that I found are a great value are Hamilton. Try and handle one of them, they are finished very nicely IMHO.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 [/center] Crazy good. AMAZING.
Price drops - and trades welcomed for Shoes, Suits/SC, and Bags
PM sent on grey and black sz38 houndstooth