or Connect

Posts by TBSDSpaniard

Hi everyone looking for streetwear blog recommendations...... LMK thanks Spaniard
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's CIMG0922 by DYSong Photography, on Flickr Sick.
Old thread locked - put in here now with price drops! Ermenegildo Zegna by Incotex, 58R, 42US, Mid-grey, flat front, mid-weight staple dress pant. Retail Tagged: $595, Price Here $139, [b][color="Red"] $125, $115.00, $105.00 [color="Magenta"] $95.00 shipped in CONUS/Canada $85 -> $80 ->$75 ->$70 shipped in CONUS/Canada Measurements: Waist: 42 Rise: 11 Inseam: 36 Leg Opening: 8 5/8 Closet Cleaning Ties L -> R Altea ($20 ->$18 -> $15 -> $12), Zegna ($30...
Price drops ties added pocket square offers welcome
Quote: Originally Posted by softy [b]J. Peterman sailor's sweater-jacket Where can I find this in a large!
^^^freakin awesome. Quote: Originally Posted by TC (Houston) No I was just holding the phone because I was expecting a call. LOL FAIL. On the one time you should have just "went with it" and took undue credit
Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi I pm-ed Max this morning - hopefully they're still around (and fit my biga$$ foot ) Boys all gone! Honestly not that much better than what you can get on SF on the other stuff except for one Canali Camel coloured Wool-Angora-Cash SC with patch pockets in size 52R. Everything else is so overpriced to start that the 50% discount does little to match SF B&S prices. Now to those who bought the...
To the Canadian SF Contingency; JLs at Vaughan Mills HR Last Call; Sizes I saw; 6, 7, 8 1/2 and a beauty black captoe in 13D. Prices were tagged at $425 - $ 689 - 30%!!!!! Nothing that fits me
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Casual New England Fall Friday: [click photograph for gigantic version if you wish] Steed (Edwin DeBoise) bespoke 3 roll 2 jacket in Scabal 12oz two-ply tweed, three patch (for those of you who care, this is a model with the front cut, swept-cut fronts, and vintage, curvy A&S patch shapes) Dege and Skinner (Robert Whittaker) bespoke shirt, barrel cuffs E.G. Cappelli (for A Suitable Wardrobe) lined...
trying to pm you.. your inbox is full.