or Connect

Posts by TBSDSpaniard

WWhere would one find these?
^^^deets on the shoes plz
AWESOME. GOD BLESS
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^^rocked deets on the jacket please...
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty +J (I want to shorten sleeves but read somewhere that Jil jackets are supposed to have longer sleeves?) Uniqlo APC Wolverine Ascots?
Last post locked up...... Up for sale is a gorgeous BNIB pen, just used to see if it writes, that I received after graduate school in 2007. Pen retails for $395.00 in the US and $455.00 in Canada. See it here http://7avecollector.stores.yahoo.net/modoblbapen.html My Price: $325.00- > $300.00 -> $285.00-> $270.00 last drop shipped CONUS/CANADA (extra for increased insurance pm me) Actual pictures available if there is interest, i'm too lazy right now.
December Drops!
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese It's because it's a Tuesday. I almost died like four times in the parking lot outside the liquor store today. It was like everyone woke up and went FUCKING NUTS, and decided that TODAY was the day that they were all going to be fucking idiots. I swear to god and satan and cthulhu and even the great lord xenu, this shit happens every fucking Tuesday. I don't know why I bother to leave the house. I should just stay...
More Drops - Offers Welcome!