or Connect

Posts by TBSDSpaniard

that's the after.....but today I brought them to SOLE PERFECTION in Maple.....I cannot speak more highly about Borna Ebrahimzadeh the proprietor. There is still some discoloration, but nothing like before. I will post some pics over the next few days.
Good evening SF, Today as I was walking with my kids, my son stumbled and I moved to catch him from falling. As I did I must of altered my step and scuffed my boots. No biggie. Later on I came home and began to see what I could to cover up the small scuffs. I used meltonian conditioner, followed by meltonian cream polish, and then finished off with kiwi polish. In my final stage after having the cream polish dry for about 20' minutes or so, i noticed the color...
Thanks.
Good evening SF, Today as I was walking with my kids, my son stumbled and I moved to catch him from falling. As I did I must of altered my step and scuffed my boots. No biggie. Later on I came home and began to see what I could to cover up the small scuffs. I used meltonian conditioner, followed by meltonian cream polish, and then finished off with kiwi polish. In my final stage after having the cream polish dry for about 20' minutes or so, i noticed the color...
1. NWT Incotex for E. Zegna - Chocolate Brown Chinolino. Size 54L. Nice hand. Belt loop, Triple button closure. Split waistband and all the usual features. Retail for 250 Euro. The most representative color is the darker in the photos. Get it HERE FOR $119.00 inclusive of shipping in CONUS and CANADA. Measurements as follows; Rise:10 1/2" Waist:19" (laying flat) with 2.5 inches for alterations Leg Opening: 8 3/4"
Up for your consideration are some shoes, always stored with trees. 2. A. Testoni Black Label, Black Calf, Bologna Construction, size 10D (US). Nice Sleek shoe. Comes with box and shoe bags. $120 USD. + Shipping 3. Allen Edmonds Lambert in Chili. Well known shoe, good as beaters. Heels will have to be replaced. Size 10D. $35 USD + Shipping
Recently purchased on the forum, too roomy for my 9.5-10D feet. Would work well for a true 10D or small 10.5. Genuine scotch grain leather. Storm welt and leather sole. Inside zipper and leather locker loop. Made in England by C&J. Comes with original box and shoe bags. RETAILED for $650.00 Price including standard shipping and paypal fees at $285.00 NOW $265.00 OR BEST OFFER - footwear (shoes boots sneakers) luggage, or outerwear trades WELCOME! Shipping in CONUS...
Where is the stain?
thank you sir - they are beautiful. A real shame they are too big for me.
Recently purchased on the forum, too roomy for my 9.5-10D feet. Would work well for a true 10D or small 10.5. Genuine scotch grain leather. Storm welt and leather sole. Inside zipper and leather locker loop. Made in England by Crockett and Jones. Comes with original box and shoe bags. RETAILED for $650.00 Price including standard shipping and paypal fees at $285.00 NOW $265.00 OR BEST OFFER - footwear (shoes boots sneakers) luggage, or outerwear trades WELCOME! Shipping...