or Connect

Posts by TBSDSpaniard

my feet were freezing today in the slush and cold. I am in and out of the car alot walking through snow and slush.....im wondering I could potentially wear a pair of 566 or 584s in Toronto over the winter? I've killed a few nice shoes with winters in Canada.Any recommendations?
Are these warm?
Found a new cobbler today in Maple want to bring to the SF community; SOLE PERFECTION in Maple soleperfectionshoerepair.ca
it was exactly the scrubbing away of the finish with the meltonian conditioner. I brought the shoes into a cobbler called SOLE PERFECTION in Maple.....I cannot speak more highly about Borna Ebrahimzadeh the proprietor. There is still some discoloration, but nothing like before. I will post some pics over the next few days.
thanks for the tip, i'll try this on my next round.
that's the after.....but today I brought them to SOLE PERFECTION in Maple.....I cannot speak more highly about Borna Ebrahimzadeh the proprietor. There is still some discoloration, but nothing like before. I will post some pics over the next few days.
Good evening SF, Today as I was walking with my kids, my son stumbled and I moved to catch him from falling. As I did I must of altered my step and scuffed my boots. No biggie. Later on I came home and began to see what I could to cover up the small scuffs. I used meltonian conditioner, followed by meltonian cream polish, and then finished off with kiwi polish. In my final stage after having the cream polish dry for about 20' minutes or so, i noticed the color...
Thanks.
Good evening SF, Today as I was walking with my kids, my son stumbled and I moved to catch him from falling. As I did I must of altered my step and scuffed my boots. No biggie. Later on I came home and began to see what I could to cover up the small scuffs. I used meltonian conditioner, followed by meltonian cream polish, and then finished off with kiwi polish. In my final stage after having the cream polish dry for about 20' minutes or so, i noticed the color...
Up for your consideration assorted items for your closet; 1. NWT Incotex for E. Zegna - Chocolate Brown Chinolino. Size 54L. Nice hand. Belt loop, Triple button closure. Split waistband and all the usual features. Retail for 250 Euro. The most representative color is the darker in the photos. $90 SHIPPED CONUS AND/OR Canada Measurements as follows; Rise:10 1/2" Waist:19" (laying flat) with 2.5 inches for alterations Leg Opening: 8 3/4" 2. NWOT Rag and Bone, 16 1/2...