or Connect

Posts by TBSDSpaniard

Measurements up. Light weight not chunky.
Up for your consideration assorted items for your closet; 1. NWT Maison Martin Margiela - Heather Grey Turtleneck with Leather Elbow Patches - Retail in CANADA is $550.00. I believe Mr. Porter had these on for $525.00. Get yours here for $265 inclusive of shipping in CONUS and CANADA. Measurements as follows; Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5 in Pit to Pit: 21 in Length BOC: 27 in Length of Sleeve: 26 in Waist: ~15 3/4 at waistband end
Up for your consideration assorted items for your closet; 1. NWT Maison Martin Margiela - Heather Grey Turtleneck with Leather Elbow Patches - Retail in CANADA is $550.00. I believe Mr. Porter had these on for $525.00. Get yours here for $265 inclusive of shipping in CONUS and CANADA. Measurements WILL follow; Shoulder to Shoulder: Chest: Length BOC: Length of Sleeve:
size?
my feet were freezing today in the slush and cold. I am in and out of the car alot walking through snow and slush.....im wondering I could potentially wear a pair of 566 or 584s in Toronto over the winter? I've killed a few nice shoes with winters in Canada.Any recommendations?
Are these warm?
Found a new cobbler today in Maple want to bring to the SF community; SOLE PERFECTION in Maple soleperfectionshoerepair.ca
it was exactly the scrubbing away of the finish with the meltonian conditioner. I brought the shoes into a cobbler called SOLE PERFECTION in Maple.....I cannot speak more highly about Borna Ebrahimzadeh the proprietor. There is still some discoloration, but nothing like before. I will post some pics over the next few days.
thanks for the tip, i'll try this on my next round.
that's the after.....but today I brought them to SOLE PERFECTION in Maple.....I cannot speak more highly about Borna Ebrahimzadeh the proprietor. There is still some discoloration, but nothing like before. I will post some pics over the next few days.