or Connect

Posts by pridecake

Great condition, used probably like 5 times. Just have no need for it. Will be shipped out via USPS, thanks! Sizing is in line with other Uniqlo items, I wear a S-M depending.
I wish it was too so I could get it sold haha! Still up. For some quick reference, I'm about 5'10" and 165 and this fits me great.
Mostly just an IC. Worn maybe like 10-15 times, just have too many coats to make use of it. Really heavy, high quality. Somewhat reminiscent of Wings and Horns to me. Will be shipped USPS with tracking. I'm trying to curb impulse purchases and shut down my paypal account. I can accept payments through google wallet though. Please feel free to ask questions, thanks! Retailed for $330 3sixteen Salt And Pepper Field Jacket Size: Medium From their Winter 2008 Collection....
Picked these up recently, but got the sizing wrong. Link to the auction is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131027843147?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 Thanks and feel free to ask questions!
You have great eyes man. Guilty haha Thanks for the interest so far guys
Hey, Not too sure on selling these as I like them a lot. I have too many shoes right now though, and would like to reduce the clutter. Pair of Lanvin sneakers from a few seasons back. I bought them and wore them for awhile but they have since fallen into disuse. Satin cap toe and suede uppers with the same soles as Common Projects, MMM, and other high end sneakers. They have been used, but are perfectly serviceable. Good quality stuff tends to last. I don't have the box,...
Hi, Looking to sell a Uniqlo+J short cropped jacket. Beautiful jacket, structure is just impeccable. I wasn't quite sure of the sizing when I purchased it, ended up getting it too small. Barely worn as a result. Nice and warm, made of wool. XS. Shipping to CONUS. I can have it out by tomorrow if it sells quick. Thanks! P2P: 19.5" Length: 24.5"
It's been a little while. Everything is dropped to $100 flat. Thanks
If only it was a medium sigh
Price drop, ten dollars off everything. Thanks guys