or Connect

Posts by ilovek

SNUFF RAPELLO SUEDE   There are Snuff Rapello Suede Meermin monkstraps in light brown. Great condition, purchased in February and hardly worn. The size is 10.5UK or 11.5US. Free Shiping. 
This is a Barbour SL Bedale size 42, it is a slimmer and thinner version than the classic Bedale. Color is olive and it is in great condition. I wore it maybe 30 time last winter, never in rain (although it didnt even rain here in cali anyways) . Price is $120.
Sold.
Sold.
Forgot to say they are all size medium.   Measurements are:   Back length: 27 Chest(pit to pit): 20 Sleeve length(collar to end of sleeve):16.5 Sleeve width: 17     Also, sorry for the double thread. Can a mod maybe delete one?
Forgot to say they are all size medium.   Measurements are:   Back length: 27 Chest(pit to pit): 20 Sleeve length(collar to end of sleeve):16.5 Sleeve width: 17
These have all been lightly used , each worn 5-7 times. Always washed on cold with light detergent, NO dryer (always put on a hanger to dry). The colors are navy, thyme and sky blue. The price is $100 total for all three polos. 
These have all been lightly used, each worn 5-7 times. Always washed on cold with light detergent, NO dryer(always put on a hanger to dry). The colors are navy, thyme, and sky blue. The asking price is $100 total for all three. 
sold
I bought this Commander last March but it was too baggy in the waist and sleeves so I got them tailored and slimmed. The close up photos of the seams are where the alterations occurred (inside arm and back seem). When I got it tailored I was 6'2 185lbs 42in chest, 33in waist, arms 15.5 in flexed. Now I'm 205lbs with a 46in chest, wasit 35in and arms 16.5 flexed. Sadly it longer fits me and I need to sell it, but I had it tailored so I cant sell it at full price, thats why...