Posts by StandardStrange

Hello all,   Sorry it's been a while between updates - but I do have a little something to announce.   As you may be aware, we're hosting the East Bay portion of this year's Denim Bruin event this coming Sunday, August 3rd, from 12-3pm:       ...most of the details are on the flyer, but one left off is that, thanks to our friends at Red Wing, we've been able to secure a very limited run of their Lineman Boot, usually only available to the Japanese market:    ...
We're still ironing out a few creases with the design - we figure it's better arriving late and good than arriving early and bad.
You could probably find something from T By Alexander Wang for around the $80 mark, which won't, obviously, be as nice as the Rick Owens shirts, but should still do the job.
 Definitely.
...aaaand, I guess at this point, I should probably introduce myself.   Hello all,   I'm Jonathan - as the Operations Manager here at Standard & Strange, I'm likely to be the one you most often hear from, be it on SF or via email.    Having relocated to the Bay Area from London a little under 7 years ago, I found myself managing a bicycle shop for some time before eventually being poached earlier this year to take on the role in which I am now currently...
First post, and it's a brag. Sorry.   But:   Wolverine 1000mile Brown Wolverine 1000mile Black Alden Indy 407 Red Wing 6" Moc Toe 875 Red Wing Iron Ranger 8115 Red Wing Chukka 3141 Red Wing Handsewn 9187 Rising Sun Lineman Boot Brown Oak Street Bootmakers Camp Boot Navy Chromexcel Danner Mountain Light Back Bay Edition   ...plus a pair of Red Wing 2907s incoming, which I hope to see this week.   Pretty much, it's either a MUSA boot or a Visvim FBT on my...