or Connect

Posts by kthoag

Nah just wear those motha fuckas
Email karl he can help you track one down if it's out there
Are there any official contest check in threads for the 16.5oz Slubs? I haven't seen many pictures, I know some people are better than others about Instagram but it seems to be the same 3,4 dudes. Props to them! Here's my babies after shower wash #3, they see 5-6 days a week wear in the fridge / freezer of a chain grocery store, so they come into contact with lots of cardboard, dripping milk crates, and spilled yogurt! Hence the more frequent washing. Photo taken with an...
Quote:  I think the SK is the right fit for you but you sized down too much.
If you're on reddit I've posted a bunch of pics on there of mine - /r/goodyearwelt and /r/rawdenim. Same username. I'll try to dig them up  EDIT forgot to say I think they're the best boots in the world
What pen?
 The silhouette is definitely closer to the 1000 Mile as opposed to the Beckman. It might even look / be slimmer at some points or viewed at certain angles, IMO.
LOL just saw this response from November but PM me!
Yeah, I'm between the Type 3S and the Flat Head's overdyed black Type 3. Do you have a western shirt? Any thoughts on it? At first preferred the aesthetics of other western shirts but RgT's growing on me. Excited to see what other denims it comes in.      There are some great fade pics of Dark fabric floating around this thread and the net, though jackets don't fade as much as jeans do. If fades are your goal, all things aside personally I think the 3S is probably a better...
  Sure! Please excuse my face and posture, I have no idea what I'm doing.  BTW, sorry for the lateness. Here it is with some Rogue Territory.