or Connect

Posts by sinefine

Yes. I placed a 9.5 US MTO for these through Skoaktiebolaget and they said I didn't need to size down or up. I wear 9.5 D US for other shoes.
I've got new, never-worn Enzo Bonafe hand made shoes. Originally purchased from skoaktiebolaget, but never got a chance to wear them.   The shoes are originally $550, so I'm selling them for $410, shipping included. Only to US locations. Please send me a PM for international shipping. 
 I see. Then I think they should have bought more hides.
 Charly,  I always appreciated your quick responses to my emails and your wonderful customer service. You don't have to buy more hides. The jacket makers could pay more attention to leather flaws in the future for future customers. They can just use that portion of the hide for the inner sleeves and the problem will go away. I think it has to do with their carelessness rather than issues with your leather vendor.
I finally received my MTM MA-1 jacket. Initially I ordered 4/2 and received the jacket on 4/23. But Falcon Garments were not able to deliver the right jacket with the correct specifications.    I ordered a jacket without chest placket and with shoulder gussets. They sent me one in the opposite configuration. (The jacket had chest placket and no shoulder gussets)   My body measurements:  Height: 5'11" Weight: 160lbs Shoulder: 17.5" Chest: 41.5" Waist: 37" Front...
UPDATE: Charly with his amazing customer service! He offered to make a new one. I just need to send it back.   Ordered 4/2, 2016. Got the jacket today 4/23   But I ordered a jacket WITHOUT chest placket and WITH shoulder gussets. They sent me one in the opposite configuration. (The jacket has chest placket and no shoulder gussets)   Fit is absolutely amazing.   My body measurements:  Height: 5'11" Weight: 160lbs Shoulder: 17.5" Chest: 41.5" Waist: 37" Front...
Oh man the trucker jacket looks amazing!    You know what would be more amazing? That jacket with black lamb leather with zipper. Wink Wink
Should i get black lamb ma1 or dark wine ma1? Can't decide...
Charly, do you have any plans on releasing a collared moto jacket with two chest zippers like the 4-zip moto?
 Looks amazing holy crap