Posts by billsayers

This...But Walton is right that a Bucks employee (probably an assistant coach or something similar) in a suit really did shove Ingram during the scrum.The guy could have just held Ingram back but he decided to go with a two-hand shove.I could see why he would be upset considering some opposing coach did that to one of his players.
wear: A tie with a button down collar shirt Banded collar shirts Monk strap shoes Suspenders Sock garters
The benefits of muscles is that it burns more calories and helps your metabolism even when you are at rest. I would advise you to focus primarily on eating right and lifting weights. Mix in running once in a while but prioritize strength training.
I just opt for room temperature, neat in a glencairn glass. I avoid cask strength so never believed in diluting with water.
Wish you nothing but the worst you classless shill.
Thanks for sharing pics of the MTOs but lets follow the forum rules about selling outside of B&S section.
Crockett & Jones > Alden ...by a country mile.
Yep, the top 3 protected 1st round pick could go to Philly as part of the Steve Nash deal a while back.This draft class is looking really strong so having two 1st round picks would definitely help their rebuilding efforts.Plus, the Lakers can now afford to develop Ingram faster by giving him more minutes.Mozgov is a serviceable big man and can help lock down the paint.Deng on the other hand is from Africa so he is really 45 years old! Ain't no team taking him even if the...
This is D'Antoni's dream come true.Brewer was slowing down the tempo too much by playing defense; better to let the opposition score quickly so they can shoot more 3s.But in all seriousness, the Lakers made this trade to ensure they are going to lose enough games in order to retain their top 3 protected draft pick.
I added myself to the list for Brown Marlow Wingtips and it looks like we still need 2 more confirmations to close out the MTO. Anyone know if we can add flush metal toe tips from the factory? Can it be done on an individual basis or does the whole MTO have to agree for it to be applied? I am hoping it can be done individually since they add the metal toe tips at the end of production.