or Connect

Posts by randomnoob

does anyone know what the return policy is for Saks (online)? the web site just says merchandise returned after 30 days will be credited based on current sale price. well, it's more than 30 days but the item is no longer listed on the web site
i bought a PRL cashmere v-neck sweater during the last sale so it was close to 50% off. they're all priced (retail) at $350 but there is a separate, older listing for only navy and black that did not go on sale and those are $397.50. I called RL and they said both items should be the same, so i ordered the cheaper one on sale. I noticed they have a new blue label, and are now "Made in China" instead of "Made in China of Italian Yarn". Should i expect a drop in quality or...
 have they even finished putting up the fall line?
 thats my neck size except 38-39 chest, 33 waist. i think you will be able to find something. The slimmest 16.5" neck i have seen is a 48" chest (garment measurement) so that seems like it would be correct for you. waist may need to come in a little
 is that the guy who puts on the size smalls and stretches out the neck holes?
 yes, around the midsection is 33". chest is 38-39 and hips are the same. I'm not familiar with your polos - the only ones i have are RL polo custom-fit which have several inches of extra fabric in the waist and fit tight in the chest. Which i dont fully understand as i don't know anyone out there with a 40" chest and a 40" waist that is interested in fitted clothing. but my question was for dress shirts and casual buttoned shirts
does anyone have a recommendation on how many extra inches to allow in the waist of a fitted shirt? my actual waist measures 33", plus whatever an undershirt will add
What is a good amount of extra inches on chest/waist/hips for a slim-fitting shirt? I got a custom one made, and before i order more, just want to make sure i tweak it as best as possible. I will wear it with an undershirt and want it to look good tucked in or out.   My measurements in chest/waist/hips are about 39, 33, 39. They made the shirt to measure 43, 39, 41. The chest is good though pulling my shoulders back will still tug at the buttons, though i think this is...
no they're not..at least not the ones from this year
Does anyone know about these RL Purple Label jeans? They showed up as a color option for the Straight-Leg jeans and then were gone. it said this color was Regal. sizes were 32, 34, 36, 38. i managed to pull this pic from cache