or Connect

Posts by Raneleigh

Looks a little dark to me.  I'm thinking of more of a matte chocolate brown.
 Gonna stick with the 110 since it's what I know and love so much.  160 looks very cool, but the 110 is perfection for this boot!
I'd be good with mocha oil tan matte!
Ok, here's the 110 mock up.  Is this a badass boot or what?  With a cats paw heel and vibram 700 sole...damn!  And a brown harness leather would be great!  Fok, can we post this photo?  This is the heal/sole combo I'm lusting after: 
 Well, you guys may be right, I'm not sure.  Of all the current Viberg lasts, it looks as close as you can get to the 110.  I've never heard of the 160, do they still build on that last?  Anyway, trying to mock up something that doesn't exist isn't easy.  I suppose we're just trying to give people a rough idea of what it will look like.  If it's too misguiding, then I'll try and come up with a better mock up.
Here you go...hopefully this works/conveys.  Told you I was crappy at this, lol! 
Ok, totally understand.  My Photoshop skills are weak, but I'll try.
Hey Fok, can we add these photos to my make up so that people can visualize it better?  It would be brown, not black, but other than that it's pretty much it:   The "Blue Collar Garage Boot" by @Raneleigh Model: Service boot Last: 110 Leather: Smooth Brown (matte) Leather (tongue): same Eyelets: 7  Sole: Cats Paw heel and Vibram #700 sole Comments: partially structured plain toe, pull tab  
The "Blue Collar Garage Boot" by @Raneleigh Model: Service boot Last: 110 Leather: Smooth Brown (matte) Leather (tongue): same Eyelets: 7  Sole: Cats Paw heel and Vibram #700 sole Comments: partially structured plain toe, pull tab   Note: this exact boot in brown w/pull tab, not black as shown: