or Connect

Posts by eduardo14

My bad..so many transactions in the past few days..Cabrera and V Mart are amazing..David Price is one of the best pitchers I seen in recent times
cespedes nelson Cruz and u also acquired Shane Greene from the Yankees in which I'm still pissed about
Jesus the Tigers are stacked
lmao
my 128 gig iPhone 6 is finally here )))) not the + of course
Didn't realize this thread is 7 yrs old lol Anyway here is what I wear @ the gym Not basketball shorts..but I do prefer mesh shorts..I have mostly nike and champion shorts U also need moisture wicking (dri fit material) undershorts..can't stress this enough..I got a good deal of an Adidas version at kohls I sweat a lot at the gym..so a plain white tee won't work out well..I wear a pack of Hanes shirts..comes with 2 grey and 2 black t shirts..(like $9-$12)..they match...
I love williamsburg
stay in hotels in jersey city..then hop on the path train to 33rd st (2 blocks from penn station)..hotels in jersey are a lot cheaper
The matches today are snoozefests other than Italy/Uruguay..but there is still a great chance I will fall asleep watching that
He's the guy who is going to be the starting pitcher in the All Star game in a couple of weeks