or Connect

Posts by Jompso

Damn, how can you tell about the Chanel Scarf (I got it from a vintage store so it wasn't thrift prices so Ima want my money back)? Fuck, thought that was gonna gimme dat loot. The Versus has all the tags that it seems legit and I believe is from 2013, but if you don't think its legit then Im takin that shit the fuck back. The VJC has the detailing, like a zip out vest and stuff that seems like it wouldn't be fake, however no hologram. This is what I got @SpooPoker   .......
Let's do this   Starting with this, Geoffrey Beene 3 Piece Vintage Tweed-esque Suit. Always like finding good condition (this is great) GB vintage (early-mid 70s), especially 3 pieces, and this suit has absolutely no place anywhere else in this list.        Been Had Equestrian Silk Square & Ermenegildo Zegna NWT's Silk Square        Vintage Yves Saint Lauren Foulard Huge Silk Scarf. Has this awesome paisley type pattern running throughout the scarf almost as if...
Well shit, now I feel like I gotta...finishing up a couple listings and then its game time.
And I've totally disregarded how dumb I went (I purchased a lot of stuff) on the 23rd thinking that everyone getting gift cards for Christmas, were gonna go looting the stores. Trying to get the energy together to give you east coast early risers a little show of random, weird, and fucking legit, to go a long with your gifts (if you got little ones that go you up at 5 cuz Santa came)
This all must have been extremely short lived or fell through. EZ does not make for Armani Collezioni, Facis does, it even says it on their Suit labels. I have never seen a EZ label on an Armani Collezioni Suit Before, and I've probably tagged checked enough for a lifetime. Plus Giorgio Armani is made by Vestimenta SPA.... your referencing something 15 years old, that I don't even think happened.
Zegna does not produce Armani Collezioni, Facis does. If Zegna made Armani Collezioni, it would be a much more highly sought after brand. And with Armani Collezioni, it depends on what your buying. Armani Collezioni "Made In Italy" is a good product, however there is also Armani Collezioni that doesn't say made in Italy and that stuff is made in other regions of the world with cheap labor, cheap materials, and overall low overheads. Fused suits and cheap fabrics, trying to...
I'll just disregard the insult because it was partly called for and continue to be of service. Wool is the only natural and non natural, protein or non, fiber that when it is exposed to high temperatures, it technically never stops contracting. Thus adding humidity presents pliability. Your body movement a long with the water evaporating from your skin constantly breathes life back into lifeless garments. The movement and the moisture your body gives off will begin to...
That's just a suit that saw a dry cleaners once or twice in its day and has been hanging dormant for quite sometime, drying up, getting no moisture. People forget, wool is a natural fiber, it needs moister to stay pliable. This naturally occurs to vintage suits, some more than others, depending on how much they were dry cleaned. This isn't a sign of poor quality. Ill just say this, if I were you, I would return to the store and purchase it, thats all.  edit: Meant protein...
Oh, it will never go beyond fashion for me. This is just my first step, learning to start and run and finance my own business...which also happens to be my first real job..so the learning curb has fucking sucked. I don't know where it will go from here, its only been 6 months, brick and mortar maybe, rival the shops who stock garbage and charge ebay plus 10%, who knows? I would like to find someone that I could partner with, it would make things a lot less hectic. And yea...
Thanks for the tip and maybe I will. Yea im a little torn at times here because I love fashion and clothes more then anything else, but part of my life is having to part with it. This thread is more about the thrill of the hunt, the find, and the unveiling, which im all about. But yea for more business related matters I should go elsewhere. I have books based on decades, identifiers, how to date things, the stores and who made for what and whats a rare find and whats not....