or Connect

Posts by Jompso

Ok, officially now Iam out. for those wyo aever amymomentfelt helt sortof concern, all the way to thisery moment are still eventualyconcenreoand everyting inbween, I appreciar youregocern, I pulled all tightnoonlik e500 ties or nome shit, no sleep, thats all, thahtis it, I'm gonna go get someo food a osometsleep and be good as new,I ssur eall of u I am ine an dwill be just that as win ,, will go and do wYou're right what I was at, all atonce zerosleep, etc...attempting...
Just words to think about ebefore I comback and solely address you and siituation. Have you hever felt the need alter a piece of art regardlesss of what typr or era it was or was from u cuz u liked most of it one mpart you wante to look otherwise You are the next person in line. And I promise every  question could everything or to WWll be not only be adressed but articulate in a mannerr that  in a way that will makeit all work togehter and make sense and that'll to be...
If your at 99% after I've literally freakisly type asnm much words I could get them out with them making sense being a mere hope and nothing ore, jus to trying and get influceincing there ovr he frinds and suchs.....well yea, I dunnno if that ismprissive or Scary, Cuz personally there is absolutes zero I like about eh way my thought prooess working right now, and my methods and bodility or lack othere of of communicating with anyone and a everyone. 
Honestly, I apologize to you and everyone else, fur rushed .sporadic, mannoor sanwhich Essentially doing my best tweeker impersonation with my  comcamunaating , the alcoofsne it is making mere-xplanation.  inability and rushed attempts at moorely trying to articulate myself right now......Personallly, of our ce I coulde be could, but in ger nallly I think for the most part I do to this, aid the for most p[art the stuff I share, to this community that I believe I canfairly...
I early didnter however I thnk I have no given teh source enoughs tous o keep him ouccupiedso I can now talking to the parirents. anow a uch ofiddfernece people at onces making sure thsi fucking things is taking to ewhweree first and turned into swiss techeese, cuzhe that is 1. wihtout a doubt not abything that should occur fergadless of wher eit goes, and speed xplaining this to people isnt jus an asy tasl...... Actually better idea, you and your stuff and what your are...
Do you have the niow? I will gladly explain logical aspects differences and the simqualith tats awellas the differences and the roubles that with tryiing to alera spoke suit posstoimpy a also know the Rack suit, a suit that is actually make solely the my tialor as much as you rcokuckking please and more and more , bevofre you have earliyt to the bathroom to even take a shit yet. Boom that shouold nbe not only  reemingushed wowards tyour but actually a shimple reakdown of...
Eazy,  Althought you were open and willing never during our omy rying gagmenet ment you, picking your brain about shit I know you I knoweabout know I shuod buy or whatever seentially neededint somone to kicking ibt he assand not be an iditon, Essentially my time wasted thought I acted Shopping with ey re ther th guy the shit. the LLmom knew thsi skist as m88 ch, his mother, and tossing all the dumb shit in his ficart, andwhether it was bought or not, the oubght was hthe he...
Yes, and never again about American made dress hoes, without question, not a shot in hell.
We'll dude, all I can do first is to just sincerely thank u for helping and proceed to be totally embarrassed by not listening or taking certain factors and tells into consideration or in otherwords doing what I do best, Feel like an idiot, a simple search or two would have been a better start but I just that they were gonna be one of those US brand from the AE used to own, or another one of those Aypes that would be perfect to license, unreconixable shoe design, control...