Posts by Jompso

I can actually add a little bit of context to the history, success/timelines of this specific Ralph Lauren Diffusion as well as it's evolution. I actually was able to witness the inception, I was on vacation in Manhattan and the originaly Flagship RL Rugby store had literally opened only days prior, plus total walking distance from my hotel. Walked in and Ralph was not joking, not only was every single garment in the entire store a Rugby shirt, but every inch of the walls...
[[SPOILER]]  I'm not gonna sit here and discus my personal life cuz fuck off, but I can show you the only effect that book had on anybody I know, being the forever future wardrobe of Dylan, consisting solely of Women's plus sized clothing from Thrifts. Video below.This was recorded in our sophomore year in beautiful Boulder, Co, and was his outing of the claim, 3 years later he hadn't broken his word.. With me? 1 time, a bet to pick this cute girl while we were out, loser...
I have, I've owned quite a few pieces, shirts, Westerns, Denim mostly......1st impression? Magic 8 ball states, "outlook shit"....... If you would like me to tell you for sure, please PM pics of either both sides, or if there's 2 pieces separate sewn in separately, all 4 sides, of the inner seam tags to me, then I can Sherlock Holmes this bitch for sure.
Remember that $300 AE gift card they sent me and i put up for grabs a while back? Well apprently a simple CR call and complaint about damage due to faulty products kinda results in free shit. Now I found this out by change are flippping some MacNeils, missing minor damage so accepting a full return. The guy then messaged me a day or two later to ship them back to him. I had already refuned, i inquired and he literally told me exactly what he did and thats call AE discuss...
uughhhhhhh fuckinngg of courssee they would, right now......well shit.
I didnt say it was to sustain a meaninigful, longterm relationship, just to get a job taken care of.As long as you tell them there not the fattest girl in the room, according to that book your in....oh and you also gotta wear shit like when Jerry turns the Suede Jacket inside out too, but on purpose, cuz looking like an idiot and backhanded shit compliments as an opener, is how some 27 year old lost his virginity and then got a book deal. The book is absolutely horrific, a...
Implemented this strategy from literally day one. Girlies live for attention and little daily positive affirmations about whatever bullshit line pops up first, feed em that shit,  who knows what will happen....  Or you can do like that book on how to totally fuck your game up by being a over the top idiot "The Game" and go thrifting while "peacocking" and be sure to insult them and tell them they look fat, but not the fattest they''ve looked in their life (its important to...
Yes, there is a reason they are the most recognizable suit manufactrer nationwide. Solid construction, fully canvassed, work horses, for a fairly decent price. Indeed not flashy nor much craftstmanship (Zero really, definetly glued horsehair canvas in construction) innvoled in their production cuz they're producted on such a massive scale. ..I'm out on a limb assuming this was made to clear up a message you felt I was under handely conveying of snobbery, when discussing...
Yea that makes sense for them.
Reminds me of this little boutique spot a few minutes from me. The starting pricing for all used AEs regardless of condtion, start at $45 and go up to $65. Gamos the same. Luckily however they don't know shit how nail patterns or English bench made products, however this has benefitted me once slightly in two years.....they didn't know this one brand though, John Lobb? They had a pair  of penny loafers for $12 bucks, they seem like nice shoes, solid pick up I...