or Connect

Posts by Jompso

That price isn't even in a realm close to what i would consider. Nice bag though.
Wow man, I thought i was just gonna say a sentence, in response and pay this no mind like all ur shit, but you inspired me. I broke it all up for you so take your time. Oh and don't worry, not once was I remotely motivated to "go hard" at you. There was never even a desire or thought or care to. Partaking in a response like that would wind up with with some shit that looks like what you wrote. Not thought out or logical, just defensive, and angry, and the insanely evident...
Ok c'mon, you keep saying this but you can't honestly be operating under the notion that's what it's worth.You found a fucking dream coat....With that said though, I've never come across an item in a thrift store that is worth the retail price of a brand new model with tags, especially when it's damaged too...maybe I'm not going to the right ones. Say we were all operating with this logic, everyone's thrift post would consist of texts stating things like "Zegna Cashmere...
Twice a year at that specific location, their S/S samples and their A/W samples. And it usually works out that the very last piece is hanging on the rack right when they pull up with the truck of the new stuff. Shits like clockwork. Edit: I don't recall issuing a hood pass for this location...
When you come across an estate sale that is actually a private collection along with new items hosted by buyers, you stumbled across a score. When you find out that all that awesome shit in the photos is going on display this weekend you get pumped. When you find out this weekend is by appointment only and is booked solid and reserved strictly for high end collectors and their best personal clients, you get bummed. Knowing the good shit will be gone when it's open to...
Welcome to the internet.
In what sense is this not a personal statement? Your taking the stance of defending a dumb comment that needed to be straightend out. And its not me its reality here for everyone, and that is exactly you not knowing shit. And when someone who just got their first positive feedback is passing judgment on the supposed ease of my profession being located here, I can react how I please, especially when they haven't a fucking clue. You not understanding someone getting offended...
I don't think he's talking shit either, not that dumb, however he's speaking on a subject he knows nothing about. The issues I face are relative to my environment, they may differ, however the impact they may have on my bottom line can be highly significant, or they may not, he has no fucking clue. And yes obviously making a little money is better than none, thanks. Bums and crack whores agree with this complex theory. Thinking the best way to do that is to spend money on...
He referenced my location and then says that others need to grind it out harder. The message being conveyed here is fairly clear, he's claiming that others have it harder than I do because of where I live. That they need to make it stretch with cheaper items because thats available. This is what he is saying no? What I have available to me might be seemingly better quality or higher value at times, but does he, you, or any one else not from here know what that means? No,...
I'm assuming this in reply to what I said. People consistently thrift insanely better ties than I do daily on this thread, regardless of location, in fact ties are one thing in these parts that are truly hard to consistently come up on. And my point was that buying ugly old sub par ties isn't smart just because they're 1.50, that the margins are terrible, as is the market and the demand, making the time you invest in listing them a complete waste when you could be listing...