or Connect

Posts by Jompso

I'm gonna assume you did, but that would be a pass. I'm surprised Harrods doesn't have an English manufacturer. All their ties are English, pretty sure John Comfort.
Yea but I'm just the type that needs to know information when confronted with stuff in this industry I am not aware of, or if it's a case like this, it's almost as if it were an equation that I need to figure out, slight OCD perhaps, but also, I won't sell stuff unless I am thoroughly versed, this is the first item I sold blind just because I had no clue what to think and the just said fuck it, I had just found a Henry Poole bespoke suit so I grabbed it on the way out...
Oh I think without question you are right and there can be a very direct relationship between SF and a brands "street cred." I had no idea they had ties to this site, that actual fact in itself made everything much clearer.
Yea but I can't settle for this. Robert Graham can do whatever, I could care less, they are hideous and if people wanna splurge on those things, by all meas...but true CM is what I'm about and there was this huge mystery starring me in the face for the first time in that thrift, that I was completely unaware of. I personally need to know this stuff though, I can't just let it be, I feel lie it's most advantageous for what I do. 
Oh I totally get trendy brands going for much higher 2nd had, that makes sense because people don't like to part with them, like you said, not a ton of supply on the 2nd hand market. And this was a conclusion, one of the numerous basis of my efforts trying to figure this out, but I guess perhaps I over estimated the 2nd hand market supply, or it was especially plentiful when trying to figure this shit out, because I couldn't draw this conclusion based on what I was given,...
Soo much siilllkkkk.....Definitely going to start saving searches for tie lots...   On another note, has anyone figured out what the deal is with Suit Supply, because personally I'm totally not getting it. The first (and last) item I thrifted, I tried to make sense of in the store for like 10 minutes. Their 2nd hand market figures do not follow any basic rule or theory or even concept, in all of economics. Their resale to retail price ratio are leagues beyond anyone...
I've confroted this scenario quite a few times, where theres a little bit of damage and you need to decide whether you fix it or list as is. Bascially if its a simple restitching of a seam or a button being reattached, shoes needing perhaps a professionals hand and really getting the job done, stain removal etc.. etc... These should always be doe by you prior to selling. They are cheap and easy fixes that will definitely be worth the money you make without have the need of...
Love the Sartoriale line, those pieces are so nice.
I am very sorry and was peronally fine and was engaging in any coversation on any level. I am not pissed, This will have no effect o my life. The fact my company was targeted publically though?  I'm simply doing the right gestures such as stating the need for picking out a last meal ad such. but start this i ay way? Or allow those words to contiue publicaly? Cat happen, ad this indvidual believes public forum is hiss friend. My hands are tied I apologize for their actions.
Now the final part of the legal process, this is the fun part because there's obvious no spot o answer, but on a form I have done business on for 2 straight years, I could more than like dig up each and every single one of those transactions and perhaps start there as a rough amount of income you have affected, of course though, I am going to use every single word and statement combined, altogether, I will have the statements picked apart as far as grammatical...