or Connect

Posts by Jompso

I apologize for the first couple of shots, attempted natural light cuz my photofloods just fried and didn't feel like hitting up the camera store. However the pictures were total garbage so I definitely hit up the camera store.   Hermes x5, Drakes, Hunstman, Gamo x3 When checking out, was buying so much stuff they asked if I wanted some Brooks ties. I said sure how much. They told me. I laughed at this and told them that they can charge that and sit on them for a...
Haha well thanks, I think I may have had more of a blast sharing it with someone like yourself, then you did peeping. Definitely a fun time. Also kinda makes more sense why I kept my shit locked down like fort knox. Employees like my photog during the interview, after passing the necessities skill wise and the impressive resume, was entirely about their personal knowledge and interests. So I knew what was good.
Priority mail international. Insured, covered, (comes with tracking), and cross your fingers.
My dude, the L you recently took fucking with Euro postal systems, is exactly half the amount I went out in the span of 2 weeks when I first started this shit. Trust me, your pain is felt. Also trust me when I tell you this (and yes others will have their own opinions on the matter and have reasons why and such) but since that horrific situation occurred, I switched straight to GSP exclusively and refused to ship otherwise. Some sellers may argue that this could possibly...
X-Post Now I know we all know Spoo is a class act and a great guy. However is it bad that at the same time I secretly hope there's a collection of movies he makes when the rest of the fams away that are more or less identical to the following...   I guess I can always dream.... Congrats Spoo....Cuz that shit is Baller.
Now I know we all know Spoo is a class act and a great guy. However is it bad that at the same time I secretly hope there's a collection of movies he makes when the rest of the fams away that are more or less identical to the following...   I guess I can always dream.... Congrats Spoo....Cuz that shit is Baller.
Enduring over a week of nonstop fucking shit storm after shit storm, in the midst, I did however get to finally, for the first time ever doing this, truly be able to see how awesome what we do can be by seeing first hand the effect you can have on other peoples lives.       1. Sharing with Chris my inventory/storage room. He was the first person allowed up here that knows what all this is and it's worth and such in detail. Also the first to share the passion for it all...
 I guess I should ask this before all else, due to what I have stated and such in regards to the resale, or whatever about my feelings towards this. People just prefer I shut the fuck up about it instead about just let everyone do there thing? I'm totally understanding with that choice. Intent was a grand gesture of true gudiance and understanding through images, if this is going to piss or annoying you guys for ay reasons. Forget I said a word. 
VTG POLO PHOTO DUMP YOU WANT? OK, FINE. I WILL GIVE YOU ALL A HUGE MOTHERFUCKING DUMP. AND NOT SOME 90 YEAR OLD MAN WITH A SHITTY COLON TYPE DUMP, I'M TALKING A FUCKING 3 YEAR BOY AFTER A WEEKLONG FORCEEDING NONSTOP OF STRAIGHT GERBER NAME BRAND AND 100% PURE CAMBODIAN TITTY MILK.      THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT THIS, IS SHOWING YOU ALL SO YOU CAN SEE A TON OF PICS OF SHIT, AND I CAN PRETEND TO BE A FUCKING MUSEUM TOUR GUIDE. I'LL EVEN CARRY A LITTLE WHITE FLAG SO I AM...