or Connect

Posts by Jompso

Isn't that the Decades guy? That is such a small small percentage of the garment industry of an entire state. The people who take couture and vintage pieces out on loan from him or his peers. All I know is that if I walk into Barneys and ask to rent a Kiton suit they won't say yes. And I can't speak to whether LA or California as a whole is better or not, I've never claimed it but others have on here but I dunno, this is all I know. And I wish I could speak to the other...
Fuck all that shit I said. The renting point is a joke. I thrift heavily. Somehow these goods are getting into these stores. I recognize their grass and it's about the same color because what we gain in product we lose with the prices we have to pay for it. And "those stores in California"... the stores all over the state with bars on the window and Kiton on the racks? 
What do you mean by true thrifting? Opposed to what? Do you mean like people who do this religiously compared to those who do more so casually? Also I don't know where you got this idea about the stuff out of the way, I mean they probably do turn up some things because they are rarely hit but the parts of my city where they need bars on the windows are the parts you don't want to go to. The thrifts that are way out there produce cool stuff and you find awesome shit you...
Shit, forgot my favorite item I got today. Added if interested.
First sorry for any blurryness, was shooting on manual due to lighting. Hit up a different section of this large county that I will not divulge and did alright.     BB Makers, Andrews Ties "Collection" line, Stefano Ricci x2 (like new), a Robert Talbott for Nordstrom Orange Grenadine (Da fuck?), Prada, Tie Bar I liked the blue knit, Hickey Freeman Mark Pendleton for Nordstrom, RT BOC for Nordstrom, XMI Platinum newest label, Hawes & Curtis made in England, Drake's...
still goin
Thanks, yea but am having to get creative with my route cuz my normal producers are dry. Got to get creative again tomorrow..or today I guess... might need to suck it up and go clean out the racks in the valley
Shit is pretty dry out there right now.    Never seen an MCM tie or Silk Company of London, but mostly just fodder                   Scotland           Love seeing that lining on the rack...Love it more when its not just another orphaned Oxxford and it actually has pants     Been Had Camel Hair     Sick YSL blazer, Rive Gauche Stefano Pilati era, Ford Cuffs and Lapels though           Vtg Been Had, The Good Stuff, add it to my collection...
Ok so a very very active LA thrifter had gone and worked the Bay Area scene...they're both pretty damn good, but the winner is Bay Area. Only Continue reading review if you care to know why and are interested in my reasoning. don't read if your interested but are gonna just complain anyway, it's detailed for a reason, if this bothers you, please do not engage, if your reading it to try and get material to try and make jokes at my expense, that is really sad, the effort and...
Driving north east for 4 hours to drop off about a hundred pounds of pure fire to Snoogz, on my Saturday morning, before the Sun has even come up. #Thriftlife #100HourWorkWeeks #sofuckingworthit