or Connect

Posts by Jompso

I have an idea, however I will only begin top dI'm being dead fucking serious, I didn't piick it up yesterday cuz I didn have my drifve. Just 9am this morning I am in the fucking clear
Are there like gneral public who cann alll be llllltheyr fphtoographstoooIevea,Imthoghrughem all soHEs got the most trufu,tim   Because, It souunds likpar of the feltltthentutheriinpmlyee non as Windinwu-p a lot ah money Cu u ddint get onne Your he pprtengisnt be bmrealp;Naw, gotta hit that sht that is harder that fuck to get her That pussy has abo stores per-c but after 9am to dean lll those brnad uup at&t wires tbtat fuckin 8 yes olds can not reaal   ......That in theh...
K I will without a doubth ;letshaWattached a in Ammmonnnomoallll readto be llocked,pfevenreservatipnwouldadlehlpyou a handin nevvor desiinir nnotg ........Know everythingAn Hel H
[[SPOILER]]  Speaking of thread Members......you're sitting at your computer, waiting to shoot off PMs in regards to possibie Proxy or whatever, you have a little text to read first....
Is this photo by chance taken within the Gates of the Holy Land?
I FUCKIN KNEW IT! HE"S A CONEHEAD!  Also, regarding the previous stated photo I mentioned, I think I owe it to Spoo as well as just a general PSA: I believe, at the very least, there was at least 1 Bottle being Popped as well....Felt it was necessary to add that, cuz if your wearing original Versace from your neck to your ankles and you are not Liberacci, If you are not Popping bottles, you're not doing life right...
Nevermind, I just now remember a photo from Ibiza, a blurred head, and a body Covered it slim fit Vtg Versace Silk, head to toe, like you just stepped out a South Beach Club...
If you reside in LA county, and you decide to do this, I'm scouting your route, and hitting it for a month straight.
That fact may very well be, my statement was in part in response to that, and in part to immediately put out any possible ideas that popped up in anyones mind out there , thinking that that tactic may in fact be a good strategy after all...It. Is. Not. Please. Don't.