or Connect

Posts by Jompso

Damn, that Daks.... And Norman Hilton is super underrated. Fully canvassed suits made amazingly well. This thrift by me got around 30-40 dropped off a few weeks back...copped me a navy flannel, love it.
Haha good call.
I'd kill to have a set of these. Nice work.
Doesn't seem like anyone chimed in...hope it's not too late.. pass for sure. Those are not the jam...at all.
EBAY USER WARNING: mullendkeith ... I have no clue if this is deemed worthy of ban list, but buyer won a pair of shoes from me on the 22 of Feb, Did not pay until the end of the day on the 25th, I sent them out the following morning of the 26th and he opened an "I didn't get my item case" against me yesterday, 5 days after the item was shipped. Item arrived today, even though it was supposed to be tomorrow, but this buyer lied to ebay saying I was ignoring his messages and...
It wasn't the three words, it was the fact that he clearly didn't read anything that I wrote. And then in turn said exactly what I said back to me like I was an idiot. The three words didn't help, but if your gonna respond to what someone wrote, be sure to actually read it first.
I guess were not reading things either. Please reference above if you would like to see what you supported.
[[SPOILER]]
Funny, I am in the process of doing the exact opposite. BINOBO brought me an absurdly profitable January followed by a February that was absolutely horrid. I also possess so much inventory that I need to start moving in greater quantity. I shall no longer fear the 7 day auction.
8 straight hours and a back that is no longer functional, I have successfully measured every piece of fodder I have accumulated over the past 6 months or so and I now have a living room again. Every piece of vintage Hilfiger, vtg Polo, Pendletons, Woolrich, Orvis (not saying the latter aren't good brands, but a majority of the time should not be purchased unless they are for personal use) all the way to the Borrelli's, Isaia's, and Brioni dress shirts. Every piece of...