or Connect

Posts by poilu

get a large, because they're true to size, and they stretch a lot. even if it's slim at first, just wear it for a few hours and itll be almost perfect. that's the experience I had with my tee. That said, if your chest is more man-boobs rather than pecs maybe a super sheer drapey tee shirt or tank will not be very flattering. food for thought.
yup vitatimh is right, trousers are number (n)ine
Thanks buddy, nice fit, as usual. I've been lusting for those EG vans for ages. Pretty much gone though.
Hey guys, just popping in. Some amazing fits recently, really inspirational.    
@BlackyChan21 Trousers are number (n)ine, boots are mcqueen mainline 
@skitlets sneakers and shirt deets please. if dif pieces then all of them. looks really cool. are those the song for the mute sneaks? cheers
Well I can't complete with kg but I try.
Okay so I appreciate all the advice and yeah I tried to make it all a bit more military/futuristic whatever, and I think it work thematically. I agree that a mihara knit would be sick but I haven't got one. I'll update the fit with a rick tee underneath and a looser jumper but nothing comes to mind. How bout just this: does it look good?
Hey guys, wanted to pop in. Hope this looks good, let me know. Trousers are the coolest thing I've ever worn, but the weird looks I get are something else. thanks a lot el bert for the trousers. really cool! [[SPOILER]]
Not always a fan Lorcan, but that shirt is awesome. Love that