or Connect

Posts by christian

Quote: Quote: (christian @ May 06 2005,16:35) Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta,May 05 2005,18:20 at least '16 candles' had long duck dong. Now, that movie was incredibly racist with that character with his chop suey english and total emmasculation of asian males. I hope today's movies wouldn't be allowed to get away with such imagery. Frankly, I never understood the appeal of any of John Hughes' work. Then...
Quote: http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/g...e_survey.shtml http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7588582/ HONG KONG - Chinese men have no reason to feel inferior about the size of their penises, according to a Hong Kong study which showed local men measured up to others elsewhere in the world below the belt. "Our conclusion is that Hong Kong people are no smaller than western men, where their penises are concerned," said Chan Lung-wai, director of the...
Quote: anybody see the 'Dead Pool' tv series? i thought A.M.H. was pretty cool in that. hardly recognized him from his earlier, uh, oevre. That's the point. Anthony Michael Hall can branch out from the roles he played where he's 'cool', while Geedee Watanbee is still stuck playing the same sterotypes. I just heard that Molly Ringwald is interested in doing a sequel to sixteen candles. She finally realized her career peaked in the 80s. I can't wait to...
Quote: Once you get the past the parts that are supposed to be funny, all you're left with is this pathetic, possibly gay, loser. I don't see where you're getting that he's gay from the movie. He has a fiance, sleeps with his friend's girlfriend, has a threesome with some female prostitutes, etc... There's been too much of people being 'outed' who were not homosexual- abraham lincoln, jane austen, etc... Its getting ridiculous.
Oh please. The guy's a Freak, and he likes to put the freak on little kids. If he wasn't, then why have a problem with him sleeping in bed with little kids. All the jurors that found him innocent for molesting that specific kid, none of them would risk sending their children into the bedroom of MJ. If you think he's not, would you be comfortable allowing your children to sleep over at MJ unsupervised? If this was anybody else, his ass would be in prison right now.
Quote: What I find interesting is that more than one juror stated that they believe MJ really has molested boys in the past--just not in this case. That reminds me of the skit on Dave Chapelle show where he's a prospective juror, and the lawyers are asking him questions about different celebrity cases. He keeps on saying MJ couldn't do it cause he made Thriller. But, when they ask him if he'd let his own children sleep over with MJ, he's like 'Hell,...
Ummm, who are all these bands again?? With regards to Ryan Seacrest, he's got his own hollywood star already.
Quote: Just a nitpick_  I'd say Dumb and Dumberer was intellectually and artistically offensive too, in that its sheer lack of any merit on any level could embitter any cinemagoer.  Still I bet it was better than Pearl Harbor because it didn't have Ben Affleck. There was a character named Ching Chong. And, the two characters in the movie did the old tired joke of the white men making fun of the Chinese language by making up their own nonsensical...
LOUISVILLE, Ky. "” Former Kentucky star Rex Chapman told a newspaper that school officials tried to stop him from dating black women or at least "hide it" rather than inflame fans. "There were certain aspects of my time there that were really ugly," Chapman, who is white, said in a story published by The Courier-Journal yesterday. "I don't know how it is today, but that's how it was 20 years ago." Chapman said scrutiny of his private life by athletic-department...
Ken Jennings got defeatedin the Champions Tournament, where they brought back past champions. It wasn't even close, like how he lost last time where he dominated the show but lost due to the Final Jeopardy question. Before this year, they had always restricted the number of wins to only 5. The key to the game is the buzzer. It wasn't that Jennings was any smarter than everybody else, but that he was able to do the buzzer best. If you buzz in too early, you get locked...