or Connect

Posts by stillmadeit

Purchased from Mr Porter Worn 4-5 times at the most Never washed Great condition Don't have measurements at the moment, will oat as soon as I can Don't get these in my current wardrobe rotation enough to justify keeping them.
Great condition Worn 4-5 times at the most Never washed Don't have measurements at the moment - will post as soon as I can Purchased from Mr Porter These don't get used enough in my current wardrobe rotation to keep
Stock photo shown Near perfect condition Worn exactly TWICE Purchased from Mr Porter Have the box I love these shoes, but it just doesn't fit my style Description below is from Barney's website: Balenciaga navy patent and saffiano calfskin low-top sneakers styled with tonal vinyl panels at vamp and quarters. 1.25" (30mm) midsole, approximately Perforated vamp, channel-quilted padded collar, navy flat shoelaces, navy grommets, tonal topstitching Laces up Clear rubber...
Maybe you should just talk to yourself?
Price drop!
Price drop.
Maison Martin Margiela Size 42 Bought directly from the mmm e-boutique Currently selling in a different color online for $825 Never worn - not my style at all Let me know if you have any questions.
Men's Lanvin Shoes UK size 7 Purchased from Barneys for full retail $495 Worn maybe twice? Too small for me. Let me know if you have any questions.
I know Browns was mentioned for locating the Balenciaga contrasting and transparent shoes, but my order was cancelled because they were out of my size. Any idea where else I can find them in either the blue or black in a 41 or 42? Any help is appreciated.
I've found the quality of the fabrics to be less than that of the mainline. That said, I have a few factory items and have held up the same.