or Connect

Posts by iroh

a qestion for you all. if i don't live next to a dangerous neighborhood (for protection) and i don't go hunting animals (feel the need to kill things smaller than i am), is there any reason for me to get a gun?
so the other 25% look good? how should it be done?
didn't you say they were open a year?
for a young company they seem to be more interested in buying fancy furniture and glass offices, instead of using that money for growing the company. hope they don't implode like gilt did.
How do you survive in the winter, and still retain a modicum of style? I live in canada, it is cold but not too cold, here is my input What are your recommendations and insights regarding: -- Coats (overcoats, parkas, pea coats, etc.) i wear a sterlingwear peacoat now, superwarm in the winter, gets lots of compliments, looks real nice and fitted -- Hats i wear a toque on super cold days, just cause i have to -- Boots (waterproof boots, snow proof boots, warm boots,...
this is a deeply disturbing picture. somewhere out there, there are people who walk like this, with thier heels only touching the ground, they walk with a distinctive tock-tock-tock sound everytime the feet hit pavement. there is a difference between them and us, quite subtle, but who looks at people's feet anyways? but beware, these people are actually secretly gay zombie communists who will grope you and suck your blood out if they ever get the chance to get you alone.
that reminds me of filson bags, not recommended unless you are going hunting.
and thats how, with a few minor adjustments, you can turn a regular gun into five guns. how to use a gun as a can opener
never had issues buying shoes online from leathersoul, dunno what you guys are doing wrong, dont order shoes posted on the blog in 2009 cause they will like be outofstock
how come there is a cut out section on the sole? it doesn't look good in my eyes, do some people really prefer the cutout sole?