or Connect

Posts by iroh

at $25 per hanger i feel the hurt, are there any other options? they don't need to be fancy, however they must be wood,
seems like a pretty tough guy, i find it extremely difficult to believe such a man would commit suicide. it just makes no sense at all.
I notice the official StyleForum blog has not been updated since May 24th. How come? Fok, if you are looking for material you are welcome to use some content from my own blog (in my sig). Let me know if you are interested. I am always looking for ways to help out StyleForum.
does the free shipping offer apply to purchases to canada? i am interested in buying 2 sets of hangers and i see shipping is $25 to my place. would be nice if the shipping offer applied to us canadians since we always seem to get shafted by shipping when buying from the US. edit, nvm, just scrolled up and saw the cyber monday sale is over. was really considering trying these wide hangers. another edit, seems there is a "StyleForum" code for 10% off. To be thorough, is...
This is why, I am proud of my president, god bless you obama
Are there any stores/online stores where I can buy 2"-3"+ wide hangers for a reasonable price? I prefer wood if possible. I checked eBay (shipping is outrageous to Canada), Walmart, and called a local men's clothing store, nothing there. Any suggestions? I would use the floor of my closet and it is probably best for the leather jackets anyways, however I really prefer a neater solution nowadays.
I doubt even I could have written something this stupid.
At a 14% tax rate there will surely be poors and elderly dying on the streets and I do not want that. We live in the USA., we can do better, lets make them join the army instead to get free food and health care.
hahahahahaha. fat chance of that happening. [[SPOILER]]
have any of you guys ever been in a situation where you had to use a gun on an attacker? i would like to read about that if any of you would like to take the time and write about it.