or Connect

Posts by iroh

You asked for it: [[SPOILER]]
mordecai you should definitely become a Canadian citizen, we will be Canadian bros, how awesome would that be? plus we Canadians get free Obamacare.
yeah, i want to read a review of the sneakers, the sneakers are much better than paying 200 dollars for a pair of rip off common projects sneakers.any chance of getting a better shipping rate to canada? it is something like 40-50 dollars to ship to canada...
3 piece suits are for people with inferior bodies, those who have to layer lots of clothes to look good. If you can look in a 2 piece suit you will be in much better shape since you have a better body. Better to have a nice body than nice clothes. Even better to have both.
Wow, so much drama over a tiny question about the pointy-pointiness of a pair of shoes. You really ruined it meister. [[SPOILER]]
Looks like I will never be buying rip-off Common Projects sneakers again. [[SPOILER]]
Is there going to be anything from the SWD vendors?
one time this girl i was dancing with said my shoes were pointy. i didn't like that. how do you feel about your shoes?
gone
You are way too materialistic. I too (possibly everyone here on the forums) like clothes, but you are taking to the extreme. Your clothes are just "stuff", don't put too much weight on them in your life.