or Connect

Posts by iroh

I was thinking about coming back to CE. US news and politics is starting to pick up, I feel I could contribute a unique Canadian perspective on the issues. How about letting me back in CE to fill the void? (For those reading this, thumbs up if you agree with me).
This is what I got in my inbox:
After reading the article, the only justice would be having CEO Doug Williams be shot and killed with a bullet behind the head in broad daylight on the streets of Manhattan.
looks very unsexy. if that is the look you are going for, then the 3 piece suit is what you need!(he is too skinny to wear a 3 peice suit well).
Funny. I was looking for a serious answer. What are you suppose to do to maintain suede shoes? I got shoes trees, and what else needs to be done?
how come you have to apply shoe polish to shoes to keep them from drying out and cracking, but you don't have to do that with suede shoes? then what prevents them from cracking?
That is what those Manatobians get for living in the boonies. They are inferior to Torontoians, therefore they do not receive best healthcare Toronto and Canada has to offer, state-of-the art modern hospitals with the brightest doctors in the country. All free cause it is paid for by taxes.In Manitoba the idea of a good hospital is a shack in the middle of the arctic tundra. What a disgrace.Toronto is where the real Canada is at.
any recommendations or highlights on what to pick up?
The legendary foo. What is the story behind him? How did he get his own icon and what does that icon mean?
meister died.