or Connect

Posts by Usonian

I never said the rest of their jackets sucked, they've made plenty of nice jackets, it just so happens that I found my two favorites by them in the same day.
Dear goodness, that horween jacket is hands down the best jacket gustin has ever made.   That being said, I came here to say that the two tone jawn is the nicest jacket they've made yet, then I saw the horween one...   ANYWAY,   @joshgustin you should bring back the wine and white oxford 2 pack, since you were just mentioning that a few pages back, and also bring back this beautiful little thing that I missed out on.   https://www.weargustin.com/store/1520   I...
Weird question,   luxire or possibly someone else could answer:   how much would it cost to make a totally unstructured blazer/sport coat out of a jersey fabric? aka super casual jawn. I don't get down with cardigans, so I need something...   would it cost the normal amount for the fabric, or would it cost like mega bonus for making it into said blazer?   thanks!
Not that it needs to be reiterated, but Gustin really needs to come out with a slim straight fit. Now that you're talking about constantly getting pants tailored...   My friend tapered his pair of straight heavy americans in 34 straight from an 18" cuff to a 16", which was too tight for him so he gave them to me, and I find the fit far better than my slims, and literally all I do is wear slims. And now I just wear that pair every day. The higher rise is fantastic, and I...
Were they unsanforized?! is that why? Mine shrank a LOT. I lost close to 3 inches in the inseam (which is fine cause I have stubby legs) and about an inch in the waist. They're arguably more difficult to wear then my 23s were when they were brand new. The sanforization issue would definitely explain things... Anyone else have luck stretching these bad boys out? If not, I've got a pair of 35 slims that fit like a 33 or 34 with a 31.5 inseam if someone is interested...
anyone have experience with nattys?
Those of you who have the natural 2s, I assume you also experienced extreme shrinkage during a hot soak. How much can I anticipate these guys stretching back out, because they're uncomfortably tight, both in terms of wearing them, and looking at them...
For those of you that cold wash then toss your oxfords in the dryer, what's the shrinkage lookin like? Should I size up one? the MD Talls measurements are pretty much spot on as they are, so I don't want any shrinkage.
What's the general consensus on shrinkage for the oxfords?   I have yet to pick up a gustin shirt because I heard weird things about fits initially, but I think I'm about to bite the bullet and scoop up that oxford 2 pack cause I need some good shirts for a good deal, and the tall size is close enough to my current shirt measurements. That being said, shrinkage is not ideal, so how has it been among the shirts?   thanks.   Also, anyone have pictures of the wine...
What kind of other selvedge chinos does Luxire have? also, selvedge shirting fabrics? I've been looking casually and haven't found much besides denim, which I don't need any more of. Feel free to scold me if it's easily accessible and I just didn't look hard enough haha. I searched selvedge on their site though and not much turned up...   Thanks!