or Connect

Posts by Usonian

Cool, just signed up for that. I know Meermin makes a laced loafer, but the stitching on the toecap has that pronounced edge, and I prefer the smooth toecap of the Graysons, and I don't want to have to pay any customs or anything. I like those Daltons, but I'm looking for a boot that I could wear every day, something more along the lines of Aldens Plaza cap toes, something sleek and slim, but not like pointy. I'll definitely pick up a pair of those Amoks though. My intro...
Oooh, I actually missed that. I just started checking AE stuff out a few days ago, I'd had my eye on some Alden boots, but AE is more in my price range, and I'm liking their designs a lot. I'm going to get measured this week and start going wild on the Shoe Bank. Also, if anyone knows of a pretty much identical shoe to the Grayson that has laces instead of tassels, I would love to know about them.
Alright, excellent, thank you. I'd kinda been scoping the Graysons, and the Hanover, and Possibly the Mora 2.0, if that's any help as to what problems may be found.
How has everyone's experiences with the AE Shoe Bank been? Do they tend to have issues that stick out, or are they really really minimal problems that only I will see if I'm looking for them? I could probably end up buying way too much stuff from there.
Haha don't worry man, you'll get it soon. I've been freaking out since May 1st waiting for my Zimbs, which are my first pair, and I finally got the shipping notification yesterday. I cannot wait.
I'm with you on this. I've read some things about problems and mishaps and whatnot, and they always seem to go way out of their way to make things as right as possible, which is great. Zimbabwe's shipped for me, so I'm eagerly anticipating getting them soon and seeing what the fuss is all about as well.
Well they admitted to being a little behind schedule like a month and a half ago, so I'm okay with that. Anyway, they just said shipping by May, so that could easily have been May 31st, or 1st, whatever. I'm okay with it. I'm just not okay with last minute changing my size to 36, when I think I needed 35, then tried to change it the next day, to no avail. I blew it.   AAAANYWAY, eagerly anticipating my first pair. I'll just back these and the 23s, and do my very best to...
It wears off more when you don't turn them inside out.
Oh, nice, thanks. That's completely logical actually. Working sleeves sure are nice though. Semi off topic, is it easy for a tailor to make the sleeves work on an existing jacket? Cause I would loooove to do that, and never even thougt about it.
Why does working button holes change sleeve fit? As someone who has started dressing nicely in the past year or so, non working sleeves make me so angry, there are buttons, so why don't they work? I'm also a functionalist. Also, going back to a post I made last week or so about wearing PC shirts untucked, it's just a matter of ordering it slightly shorter? There aren't any details on the placket or bottom of the shirt that make it appear like in wearing a dress shirt...