or Connect

Posts by Usonian

got my navy suede chukkas in today, wow. First pair of Meermins, and I'm impressed. I'm finding a little bit of glue around certain areas, and some parts near the heel where the nap of the suede was flattened down a little, but I'm quite impressed. for 10.5EE in AE to 10UK in Hiro, almost a perfect fit for me. I'm thrilled, and definitely anticipate blowing excessive amounts of money here. They styles are just what I want, simple, and sleek, and the price is right where...
speaking of gold, does anyone have any of the gold suede double monks? or gold suede anythings? I'm thinking about grabbing them in that color...
Oh, right, should have clarified, I ordered these before the price hike, so I got in on the euro deal. I was a little surprised I didn't get screwed, since I know I read somewhere here that someone else had to pay the USD price, but I guess I also waited a month and a half for these. So I'm pretty glad my first experiment with Meermin cost how much I wanted it to, not 50 bucks more.
Awwwww yeah, just paid for my navy suede chukkas, paid in euros, came out to 208 USD, I'm pumped. I'll post pictures whenever I get them. Which, hopefully, will be at the end of the week, beginning of next?
Well, alright, nevermind, maybe I'll wait it out.   /Does anyone have pictures of the double monk boots? I kinda want them. Whenever they come back.
So I'm finally realizing what everyone else realized many pages ago, that the less expensive Carmina's are only a little bit more expensive than Meermin's... difference being that Carmina doesn't have most of the colorways I want on Skoaktie...   Of course, Meermin still has those lovely navy chukkas that I ordered a month and a half ago and have yet to receive any feedback on. If I decide I don't want them, do I just not pay, and totally ignore them? or how does this...
So after all this, I'm still not convinced to jump ship. I haven't even received my first pair yet, or even been billed for it, so we shall see how that goes, but I don't think the increase in price is really awful. They still have a lot of styles that I really want that I can't really find at similar prices, unfortunately. I may have to dig harder, but I haven't found much else for the 250ish prices I'm looking for with the right style. Provided they fit properly...   I...
About how long will it take for me to get the invoice for my navy suede chukkas?   I ordered them a little over a week ago, before this price increase thankfully, for like 210 shipped. I'm going to be pretty pissed if they upcharge me since I got an email saying I would be paying 184 euros.   Anyway, eagerly anticipating actually getting the invoice so I can have these shoes on my feet.   Also also, are Carmina's really worth the price upgrade? I just checked out...
So regarding that 15 mm in length for foot movement...   I have wide feet, so I ordered sizes up. I'm generally a 10.5ee in AE, my feet measure 272mm long, L is 102, and R is 105, so I ordered the navy chukkas in 10UK in the hiro last, which is 105mm wide, and 298mm long. Is that going to be too long? am I screwed?   I literally just placed the order, so I could probably still change it.   Also, anyone have a pair of these? or a pair of the chukkas, that they would...
Yeah, it's about a week or so for me, I'm in NJ/MD, so you can probably make a safe guess at any time between a week or two depending on if you're in like NY or China. I just ordered a swatch of the Navy Teton, the Navy Japan Donegal, and the tan cotton linen, eagerly anticipate their arrivals. Anyone have any of those fabrics in their full glory?