or Connect

Posts by John75

It's pretty hard to tell with those jeans. I can tell you honestly that it does look a little short with those particular jeans because the jeans are not fitted. However, if you are planning on wearing the jacket with actual fitted trousers, then the length looks about right. But I have to say I'm not big on neither the buttons nor the fake pockets...
Enjoyed a classic last night, Arizona Dream. I've seen this one a few times and had always felt somewhat bewildered afterwards, grappling and trying to find some kind of sense to the story. I realize now its all about Dreams (should have gotten that from the title)... but seriously, from the very first scene to the very last, even Jerry Lewis's character and his "American dream"... Great flick, lots of insane and "dreamlike" moments...
Two bottles of Cote de Rhone, some saucisson, Tomme de Savoie cheese and bread. The wine was excellent. Then I rolled home.
I guess I own about 15 pairs of jeans, but probably 10 of them are Diesel. I swear by them, have been wearing them for about 15 years or so. Oddly enough, I feel like their prices keep going up, which is super annoying.  I've been trying to get them on sale when I can and just put them aside...
And suddenly all the channels changed their programming last night to show Robin Williams movies. I had forgotten how grim Good Morning Vietnam gets at one point. That film takes us on some major highs and lows, which is pretty impressive for a film, and its all Robin doing it. Not bad. That said, the other channel was showing Hook, and I honestly just couldn't see what everyone sees in that film.
Finally get to go away for the weekend, 3 day weekend coming up soon and planning to disconnect from phone and internet in the countryside with a big pool... and food... and drinks... can't wait!
Finally got a Bodum coffee press! Super happy with it and the result! Using a store brand 100% Arabica and it completely different than it did before...  
I have to agree, they look EXACTLY like the leather Vans classic slip ons... right down to the actual cut of the tongue and the heel and the sole... but maybe Givenchy made some too. They can charge like 5x the price that way LOL
Barca is great of course, but if you are feeling like you want to get away from the busy city, you can take the train for just a couple of euros (less than 2 I think) to the first town South, Sitges. Sitges has a MUCH nicer beach that is actually natural (whereas Barcelona's beach is man made shipped-in sand with tons of bars and clubs...). Sitges is small and a great little romantic town to walk around for an afternoon if you want to be somewhere more low key and calm...
  Watched Jackie Brown and Basic Instinct (both for the millionth time) yesterday..... Jackie Brown is a really great flick. Yet another strong female character from Tarantino. Excellent soundtrack as well. Basic Instinct was just annoying by comparison. Blech.