or Connect

Posts by 1989thenumber

Lovely jacket, but too small for me. New with tags. Size 3.   Made in Japan from heavyweight 13.5oz denim, custom-woven for orSlow on vintage shuttle looms.   It's been washed once by orSlow to eliminate shrinkage and give it a comfortable fit.   Flat rate tracked shipping via the postal service to anywhere in the world - USD20.
I can't help with regard to who charges what for shipping, but I can give you some info on why a lot of websites won't ship to Indonesia. A friend works for one of the big logistics companies in Singapore and the problem they have with Indonesia is how much payment fraud there is, and then corruption, theft, inefficiency and extortion once a package arrives in country. It's difficult for them to operate in that environment. The second worst place for this is Russia,...
Thanks. Weirdly, my Country Rangers are 9.5 and my Maine Guides are 8.5.
Anyone familiar with sizing on the Angler Moc?   I'm US8.5 in Maine Guide but US9.5 in Country Ranger.
 I second that. You'd be hard pushed to find a difference in quality between those brands. It will come down to something intangible when you try them on.
 F**k me. That's insane. Which country do you live in?
 Is this meant to provoke discussion? It's funny how brands are perceived differently as they are exported. I would never class Clarks as a streetwear brand, because I'm an Englishman who grew up in the 70s and 80s. There's no denying that the Clarks desert boot is a classic shoe, as is the Wallabee (even though I never got Wallabees at all, both during the early UK-rave years and then when Ghostface appropriated them). For me Clarks is synonymous with sensible children's...
Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is a "regular 5-pocket style back pocket"? And what does the current KS1002 have in comparison? Thanks.
 Thanks for the info. Wish I'd known that. Still, will know for next time. Is Roy planning to make another batch of KS1002? They really are the best jeans I've had in many years. I'd snap up another pair.
 I've not washed them at all. They had one hot soak before I started wearing them. I didn't realise you had to wash them regularly to avoid this. That's a little frustrating. Anyway, there's no actual holes, yet, just the little bobbles.  If I give them a cold wash now (so there's minimum shrinkage, as they fit perfect already), the damage shouldn't get any worse, right? Please advise.