or Connect

Posts by 1989thenumber

Is this meant to provoke discussion? It's funny how brands are perceived differently as they are exported. I would never class Clarks as a streetwear brand, because I'm an Englishman who grew up in the 70s and 80s. There's no denying that the Clarks desert boot is a classic shoe, as is the Wallabee (even though I never got Wallabees at all, both during the early UK-rave years and then when Ghostface appropriated them). For me Clarks is synonymous with sensible children's...
Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is a "regular 5-pocket style back pocket"? And what does the current KS1002 have in comparison? Thanks.
 Thanks for the info. Wish I'd known that. Still, will know for next time. Is Roy planning to make another batch of KS1002? They really are the best jeans I've had in many years. I'd snap up another pair.
 I've not washed them at all. They had one hot soak before I started wearing them. I didn't realise you had to wash them regularly to avoid this. That's a little frustrating. Anyway, there's no actual holes, yet, just the little bobbles.  If I give them a cold wash now (so there's minimum shrinkage, as they fit perfect already), the damage shouldn't get any worse, right? Please advise.
Hello Kiya,   My Roy KS1002 has got some kind of bobbling on the crease where I turn them up:     Is this going to turn into a hole? I've only had them three months, but have worn them pretty much every day. They've only been hot soaked once, before I started wearing them.   I hope it's not going to turn into a hole, because they're by far the best and most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever owned.   Please advise.
As much as I love Yuketens, the sizing is incredibly inconsistent. You would need someone with a pair of that style to tell you how the they fit.For example, I wear UK8 in Tricker's, but I've got different styles of Yuketens in US8.5, 9 and 9.5. Hopefully someoene with a Plain Toe can chip in. Good luck.
   My new Country Rangers: 
I don't what they are, but you would almost certainly get something very, very similar from Cutler and Gross.
 Thanks for posting - I just picked up a pair myself, wanted some for a while. Don't do anything to them - just wear them in and enjoy how the natural materials age uniquely.
 I don't have the answer to your question, but are you buying direct from Orslow? I didn't know they did that.