or Connect

Posts by 1989thenumber

Thanks for posting - I just picked up a pair myself, wanted some for a while. Don't do anything to them - just wear them in and enjoy how the natural materials age uniquely.
 I don't have the answer to your question, but are you buying direct from Orslow? I didn't know they did that.
Do I detect sarcasm? :-)I've been there many times, mate. My advice stands.A mate who used to work there would fly to Dubai EVERY weekend for fun. And Dubai ain't that great itself.Never been to Iran, would love to go.
 Get a room at the airport. Watch a movie in your room, sleep, shower, continue your journey.
 This is continuing the "off topic" tangent, granted, but I just came back from my first visit to The Real McCoy's store in Tokyo. The store is beautiful and I spent a small fortune. I tried on their M65 and couldn't resist. Along with a bunch of other stuff. Got a bit carried away.
Hello,   Any Tokyo-based users know any good spots in Tokyo selling vintage Japanese posters?   @nicelynice?   Any recommendations much appreciated.   Thanks.
I use personalshopperj.com. Fast and reliable.
Yes, you're over-thinking it.
Real McCoy's is opening a store in London?
http://gawker.com/writers-600-sneakers-render-him-incapable-of-relating-1663821843