or Connect

Posts by Landscape

You could try some anti-inflammatory from your doctor (or "natural" like a larger dose of fish oil). I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with an uneven hip, most people are uneven/asymmetric, but it's not a problem. It could also be your pain just registering pain and you need to have your knee be comfortable in positions it's not usually in (so do around the clock lunges and such). I'm no expert on it but modern pain theory/science is quite interesting.
Isn't chambray almost more casual, or am I mistaken?
I'm not very familiar with shirting fabrics, but would white poplin be a suitable fabric for a shirt that is slightly more formal than my Warzone Plus White Oxford, but still also usable for casual use with jeans? And if so, anyone have a recommendation/preference for one of the white poplins? There seems to be quite a few within the same price range. 
You have to think of your deadlift as one smooth motion. If you're good morning them it's probably because you shoot your hips up too early, focus on having hips and back rise at the same time. Or you're just too horizontal in your starting position? If you mean shoulders drop as in rounded upper back, it's probably upper back strength you need to work on.   Regarding health benefits of fasting I'm pretty sure you can achieve some/most of the health benefits from having...
Thanks a lot :)    I'll be there a few days, so wasn't looking for anything specific as it's both for lunch and dinner, but I'll definitely take a look at your recommendations.
Slightly on the topic of city guides, where do I shop in Miami/Washington? 
Anyone have recommendations for restaurants in Washington DC?
Going to be in Washington for a few days, any recommendations on what to eat/what to see/where to shop?
I'm really surprised there's no alcohol. Other than that Miami seems nice.
Didn't mean to imply it was an impossible goal, I just commented on how hard and focused Buffett worked to accomplish it since someone mentioned him. And sure, there are tons of examples of people who become millionaires at 30, but some are more definitely more "lucky" than other. Some people just manage to pick the right stock by luck/get "lucky" with the business they start up (as in it's just what the market is looking for atm). And that's probably where a lot of people...