or Connect

Posts by MightnMagic

slapping myself for not getting these... you don't normally have shell cordovan in size < UK6 + at this price
Hi guys, me & my friends are talking about the following pair of python skin shoes, from rick owen women's collection. there are 2 pictures, , different shoes. The title for the first pair includes the word *patent*, compared to the more natural looking of the 2nd pair, can you tell if the first pair of sneakers is just CG shoes??? ok, more importantly, we are actually quarrelling over *whether the first pair need to be conditioned like any other Full grain shoes or not*I...
I've just checked that seller(Ci'e), I'm a little bit confused about the terminology, they said that those are goodyear welted shoes, but the picture shows that they are actually handwelted(I don't like GYW). well but the leather of Ci'e definitely looks much better than the previous one I mentioned
sweatshop and gunpoint, so CNN.
only in Chinese thoughhttp://handcraft.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?user_number_id=807140901
what else would you like to knowand they also have French calf version, but the price would be doubled(U$158)after all i haven't seen them in person
[[SPOILER]] found something interesting here, handwelted, full grain, leather toe puff/heel stiffener, 4 stitches per CM, though leather will definitely be kind of , but only cost you USD 72 (with rubber sole, but they also have channelled leather sole option)
marry me
selling second hand shoes on ebay with a lot of pics including pics of the sole today i received a message asking if there is scratch on the sole     Unfortunately they are not sapphire crystal soles
yes, I've seen this pic on the shoe snob blog, it is EG