or Connect

Posts by Big A

Nah, it's just the yuppies in the Bay Area going apoplectic because they'll never be able to verify Muir's contention that HH is more beautiful than Yosemite. It happens every time there's a big fire Or a bunch of people get hantavirus
Room looks good. I'd lose the orbs and pick up a decent painting to add a bit of color / visual interest to the wall. Also, is that the same couch you had? Looks lighter Im not going to pretend to be a furniture nerd, but I'd say the design and layout aren't exactly controversial. That must explain why this thread is *only* 1872 posts long ....
Not sure how I missed this fine thread. I'm too lazy to read back through. Is there a pic of the final product somewhere, or do the debates still rage?
I heard a rumor Epaulet has already arranged to carry an OTR Vass monk. Honestly I'd like to see an austerity in a less casual material. I feel like the austerity pattern is a way to bring a brogue more upscale, and the current offering goes in the wrong direction IMO. That said, I'm sure I'll still buy the current model on offer
I take it the shirt collar covers those up @ work?
I second DRB. Total dive, lots of fun though.
I suggest you rethink the one city thing and go to Brussels. Spend two days in town, a day to Bruges or Ghent, and a couple of days in the Ardennes.
I've gotten by with the following very simple diet / exercise protocol - when I stick with it, it works - I hit it hard over the last 90 days and lost 3 inches off my waist and 5 off my gut. Basically, I do 3 sets of 3-4 compound exercises per workout. A typical workout is less than 30 min. I tend to do pull-ups, squats, and rows in one workout and incline bench (or push ups), dips or tri extensions, and military press in the other. I do abdominals and hyperextensions...
Cleveland gets a bad rap. It's got some great architecture and a beautiful library. Plus they serve wooly mammoth ribs there . . . .
I'm not sure what it's worth, but the vintage has value over the new, because even traditional handmade items in Morocco are currently made with Chinese material. How do I know this? Because I know a guy who imports wool and leather, one container at a time, into Morocco. Apparently, due to increased tourist traffic, the traditional craftspeople can't get enough material to manufacture enough "traditional" goods. Thus, the leather bag you get in Fes has about a 50%...