or Connect

Posts by Big A

The best part was seeing MM New Amsterdam labels and Brooks Brothers labels on the exact same pink Oxford shirt
Most interesting: guess which brands are made there, often the exact same shirts with different labels sewn in? Brooks Brothers (of course) Mark McNairy Jack Spade Vineyard Vines Southwick Club Monaco Epaulet (odd because I thought they were made elsewhere) A couple of other boutique brands
Bought this one. Pick it up in a week. Jaguars are the least practical cars ever - high depreciation, questionable reliability, and yet I keep buying them
This. Thread. Delivers.
Hire them
They will do it. I'll try to post pics laterI really appreciate Despos' (or is it Despos's?) comments on this thread. It's great when someone who knows what they are talking about posts in this thread. None of my NSM items have the "swoosh" profile, now I know why.
Yes in large sizes - 2 really cool tweed coats
I found some good stuff but not necessarily mainstream stuff.
Apparently someone who works there found all the stuff in boxes under a bunch of junk in their warehouse. Lots of super bizarre stuff but a couple of good items as well. The stuff tends to be in larger sizes and the cut is very Neopolitan, but boxier. Some of the fabrics are fantastic. Best part – all jackets are $79. I have no idea why this stuff was in a Brooks Brothers warehouse – it was all made in Italy. Perhaps it is the bastard result of some ancient proposed...
I had lunch yesterday with Chris Andersen, and almost accidentally introduced him to a friend as Chris Hansen. Thank god I didn't since Andersen was just cleared in a bizarre case involving a minor girl.