or Connect

Posts by Big A

I kind liked seeing Darth Maul [[SPOILER]]
Any chance for another run of Carmina lizard monks? I missed my size.
I don't understand why people take to the forum to debate these matters instead of bringing it up with the tailor. I don't count Mina and Dino as good friends, but I have spent a good amount of time talking to them and it is extremely hard for me to believe they would be so crass as to promise hand sewn items, only to pull a bait and switch. I just don't perceive that they do business that way. Any concern I have had with items they were made for me have been addressed...
So pissed that I missed those in my size. Hoping for a restock one day
I just bought this desk. It is awesome. That is all.
As a frequent NSM customer, I am beginning to feel this way. However, I'm willing to give them time to work out the kinks, given their rather tumultuous 2013 (expansion plus their atelier flooding and forcing a relocation, plus some other things I'm not sure are public knowledge that won't go in to). I feel NSM will produce a more consistent product going forward. I have personally found their service to be exemplary, so I'm not worried about their willingness to...
I don't check this thread that often, so sorry for these late words of support, but having been through the exact same situation I feel your pain brother. Best to you and your family, and glad things worked out well.
Having driven both extensively, the Tesla is vastly superior in almost every way. I hated the giant center screen in the Tesla, but there was no denying it was a better car then the Panamera. If they redesign the Tesla interior and increase the range a bit I will buy one.
It's all very meta, or something....I figure she's the new kitonbrioni
Noooooooooo!