or Connect

Posts by Big A

nah, you still got it pegged[Kidding]
Where the dearth of 7' actors and nerd rage intersect ....
For better or worse I'm in Dallas for a few days. I've searched and come up with a bunch of old info. Any new info RE Dallas menswear stores worth checking out?
I drove this (still have it but it's no longer my daily driver). 260,000 miles, ran pretty well
Usually items with a completely unlined shoulder don't fit me that well. This fits fine, however. Also, I wasn't sure about the styling (stitches from interior pocket showing through, for example) but it looks great in person.Roomier than other Epaulet stuff I've encountered. I barely fit into their large shirts and the medium Doyle fits me fine.
She does, and that's why I use her so much. I take jackets, wear them for a while, take them back for adjustment, wear them, gain weight, take them back again, lose weight, and on and on. I'm sure I'm a pain in the ass (polite, but picky). Mina and Dino have handled my every request with no issues at all. They are really great to deal with service-wise, their work is high quality though the construction changes from time to time, and they'll fix anything I don't...
I received my Doyle jacket a couple of weeks ago and I was sure I'd be sending it back. Instead I wear the thing nearly every damn day. Too bad it's getting too hot for it.
You guys realize that Martin has a major role in the show, right? If these "book spoilers" are in there, my guess is that he wants them there - maybe because he knows he can't possibly write fast enough to keep up with the series
mind blown
I went from a narrow to regular width on one side after busting my leg just above the ankle and getting all manner of hardware put in. I also had to dump lace up boots due to lingering sensitivity. Life goes on.