or Connect

Posts by Twotone

1. Bad fit. 2. Bad posture
M&O has a retail shop in the Cherry Creek mall here in Denver. They are owned by American Eagle Outfitters and are positioned to be their upscale trendy brand. I did not see anything which appealed to me. Twotone
You are complaining that an OTR shirt you did not try on before buying does not fit? It does not appear to be a problem with the shirt or brand to me. I have purchased several IB shirts (tried them on first) and NM Last call for around $15 on clearance sale -- great shirts, great fit and great price. Twotone
Hopefully, he will be wearing a fused striped suit for at least 20 years courtesy of a federal "time-share" facility. One important piece missing from the $700B bailout is to take all assets (bank accounts, cars, homes, retirements, boats, planes, clothes, jewelery, trophy wives, etc.) from any officer, executive, director, etc. who worked for any of these organizations for the last five years. Don't get me started! Twotone
It is not as informative as last year's edition. And, 20% price increase. Twotone
The Sinn look without the Sinn price -- a modified Seiko 5 Military with the workhorse 7S26 automatic movement. About $130 delivered. Mine is running about +2.5 seconds per day. Twotone
Just curious regarding MTM double breasted suit jacket vents. For those of you who went MTM, which vent style did you pick? Is there a compelling reason to chose a different vent style with a double rather than single breasted jacket? Thanks in advance! Twotone
+1 on the Seiko Alpinist. Also consider the Seiko Spirit -- some very nice dress watches at 1/2 your price point. For your budget, you could get a Seiko dress and a sport watch (both automatics). Twotone http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSAL...SalesTable.htm
The most important advice is to not rush out and buy a watch under some deadline. Your vintage Omega sounds like a nice watch which works with a suit and tie. Spend some time researching your options and try on as many as you can -- they are very different on the wrist compared to photos. Rushed purchases (watches, cars, houses, mail order brides, etc.) stand a higher chance of creating buyer's remorse than long-term satisfaction. Best of luck, Twotone PS: Check out...