or Connect

Posts by Twotone

Posting photos of your black suit.
Up for sale is a beautiful Jil Sander, made in Italy leather jacket in like new condition. Purchased new by me from Neiman Marcus San Francisco (one of the few NM that carries Jill Saunder men’s wear). I would describe the very soft leather color as dark chestnut. Jacket measures 20” shoulder-to-shoulder, 25.5” sleeves, 32” length (top of collar to bottom of jacket). I wear a 40R sport coat and it fits me perfect. Two front snap pockets, outside slit pockets and two...
Get a pair of Tingley over shoes. Problem solved and shoes saved.
I picked up a HSM Gold Trumper made in the US navy blazer last fall for
Up for sale is a Hickey Freeman Madison double vent, three-piece suit in a beautiful micro hounds tooth fall/winter weight fabric in 40R. Purchased new by me from a local HF dealer. Jacket measures 18.5" shoulder seam to seam, 32" length (top of collar to bottom of jacket), sleeve length 25.5. Trousers are 34" waist and 30.25 inseam. Trousers have 1 1/2" cuffs, plus another 1" to let out. Waist has 1" to let out. In excellent condition, no stains, tears or marks. $130...
Baume Mercier has a good selection in your price range. You will not, however, find a gold or platinum watch for that price unless you go used or vintage.
Hickey Freeman mainline have been my staple suits for over ten years. The Boardroom, Madison, etc. mainline suits were unfused fully canvased whereas the LTD line was not. The company has had their ups and downs over the past few years and I'm not as familiar with their current lineup. I would suggest trying them on locally rather than buying on line. I'm not sure what overstock carries, but I'd venture to guess it's not their highest quality line. Calling their customer...
I would say one, two inches at the most. The problem will not just be fixing the waist band, but the proportion of the seat, rise, legs, pockets, etc. I'd try to find another pair closer to your actual size.
I've been using a Black & Decker Digital Advantage iron for a few years. Highly rated, works great, and a reasonable price.
Try here: http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES/SandozSingaporeSalesTable.htm http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES/SandozSalesTable.htm