or Connect

Posts by Gdwilson

Picked up this 100% linen Ralph Lauren sports coat for @IRKSM today because I know the guy been-had has-been polo and this is a fine jacket.  If it was 44R instead of 44L I would have rocked it hard.
Sounds like excellent advice. Skimming Craigslist now.
I am looking for a cheap mannequin dress form/torso for displaying sports coats. Ebay is full of them. In the interest of getting it right the first time I thought I would ask if anyone have recommendations for a particular size or brand? Not looking for anything fancy. Cheaper is better. Much thanks for the advice.
I am looking for a cheap mannequin dress form/torso for displaying sports coats. Ebay is full of them. In the interest of getting it right the first time I thought I would ask if anyone have recommendations for a particular size or brand? Not looking for anything fancy. Much thanks for the advice.
Nothing spectacular. A couple BB shirts in my size and a brown plaid BB sports coat (41R) headed to EBay. Looking forward to pics from the big hauls from this weekend! [[SPOILER]]
+80=67983
Looking for a reasonably nice pair of brown cap toes (Size 11 D) for a friend who is going to a wedding.  Please PM me if you have any available. Thanks.
+45 = 63283
Short versionWipe down with barely wet clothBrush the holy fuck out of the shoes until all scuffs and blemishes are evened out (I mean a lot of brushing)Saphir Renovateur applied with finger tips in small circular motions. Let dry and brush a bunch more with vigorSeveral applications of wax polish applied primarily to toe and heel with lesser amounts elsewhereDip a barely wet cloth or t shirt wrapped tightly around finger tips into the smallest amount of wax polish. Less...