or Connect

Posts by Gdwilson

Congrats Spoopoker and thank you for the package that was waiting for me when I got home today. You da man!
NThanks Cat. No rank order implied with my list. Should probably also throw wine in there somewhere too.
Yup its frustrating.  I have scaled back due to encountering the same flippers at the stores every time I go (couple times a week).  Talk to the employees and you find out they are there 6-7 times a day and have it all on lock down.  Could be argued that they are excellent thrifters I guess.  That's fine I guess I'll prioritize work, parenting, sex, and friends above those Brioni and Borrelli finds I was pulling every week = just a little bitter.  I still get lucky...
+ 34= 115,384
+60 = 113,871
Shout out to @catside who gave me a nice deal on some ski gear.  Thanks again!
Looking for waterproof ski pants and jacket. Size large.
Much thanks. I'll add the waist. Maybe I'll move the photo set up inside. A new skill set for me for sure.
My first attempt ever to sell a sports coat on EBay. Lots of room for improvement and hoping to get feedback. Still working on photography. Have an excellent camera (Cannon EOS40D). It's just using it to its potential. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121489504923
105140 + 31 =105171