or Connect

Posts by hokuto

I have to shake my head at this whole spreadsheet thing.   Let's assume that Drew honestly intends to fill orders and has the financial means too, Drew's obviously shown he can't run the logistics of the operation and as far as I know has made no contact to people organizing lawsuits and articles against him or with people offering to help him sort his mess.   I realize the majority of us will probably never get our money back and this is a way for people to feel that...
Personally I think @dieworkwear is too soft on Drew, but if Drew wanted to seriously salvage the situation he would have contacted him days ago because he's really one of the few people to actually try to organize everyone else. As for the outrage dying, there's little more for most people to do at this point. First Drew has to actually have the money to deliver jackets or refunds, there's no proof presently of that. Assuming Drew has got the money (which I personally...
Him confirming the money is beneficial to everyone, in the sense that it illustrates whether any plan is even possible, and for the legal route it proves there is something to go after
Before anyone buys into any plan, prove to Fok you have the money to make this happen
So it's pretty clear at this point that Drew is hiding out, skipping town or doing both.   What will eventually happen is that reporter will probably write his article and ever so slowly the legal wheels of motion will eventually roll even if it's just paypal, credit card companies having a file on this guy for fraud.   Eventually this fallout will reach the current/future owners of Libertine and at least the past owners will get a lot of questions of how much they...
 What could he possibly say that makes any of this excusable?  The majority of the orders will be out by the end of the month? Tried that earlier this year.I lost all the money? Well you should go to jailA picture of EMS boxes?Korean Holidays? Seriously, what would you want to hear from Drew to not want your money back and/or for him to face legal consequences.
You told people to lay off, which is what I said. You're one of the people that Drew chose to talk to if Drew was my friend the conversation would go something like this. Hey Drew, there's an angry mob at styleforum out for your blood, what's the deal with the money and the jackets? You better come clean about the whole thing if you don't want people trying to ruin you for the rest of your life. Which is what I imagine what most people in this situation would do. You say...
 Are you mad? Drew is entirely responsibly for how shitty things are. Instead of telling other people to lay off, how about you give some advice to Drew to 1) Apologize 2) Tell the truth 3) Have a plan to make amends. Is being nice to Drew going to get people their jackets? If you want to wait another 10 years sureIs pursuing every legal avenue to get your money back and punish Drew going to get you anything? Some people will get their money and some satisfaction that he...
Anyone able to give me a suggestion for a modern mtm double rider maker with oxblood as a colour option please? Aero's style isn't what I want for this jacket and Vanson doesn't offer one from what I've seen of their leather choices.    Thank you
Adding my money to the first 50, if any other first 50 people see this, please do the...