or Connect

Posts by hokuto

So Charly in all seriousness, how can you explain that myself and others were told are jackets are ready to ship and then have them not ship with some people still being able to change their measurements. At best it seems like you are frequently given the wrong information by Dan and Drew and at worse it seems like you're intentionally deceiving people regarding the state of their order.
So I assume when Charly said that Drew would post "soon" 2 hours ago, he was deeply contemplating the various issues and complaints brought forth and trying to write a difficult response to all of it. I guess "soon" is still in ToJ terms and he's trying to think of something else now that the wrong address excuse will no longer fly.
The mystery is solved, the shipping labels were the cause of the delays. Dan now has hook hands and has to fill them out with a pen in his mouth.   What am I suppose to empathize with him for again? 
People did take a soft approach after the last batch shipped, did more jackets get shipped or communication improve? No. I don't see how you can keep taking that position when the only times Drew has done anything or communicated anything of substantial value was when people were mad at him.
Order dinner at Libertine
The only reason he's planning to give a response is that many of his customers are angry with him, the last time jackets came there was a reprieve and people gave him the benefit of the doubt, which he didn't do jack with.
When the man flaunts his wealth brought to him by the customers he's ignoring it's hard to sympathize with his burn out, particularly as his updates are pretty much let them eat cake.
I'll make it easy for Drew and Charly,   Here's what you need to have a satisfactory response given all the crappy choices that have been made.   1) Apologize for the delays and lack of communication without making excuses 2) Commit to active communication about how production is going and answer questions honestly (no more your jacket is ready to ship but you can still change your measurements) 3) Disclose how many orders are pending and the rate they will be made...
Let's try to guess what the update will say.   "Production has been delayed due to a lack of a specific kind of thread needed to make the jackets and daypacks, I have been using TOJ funds to turn my BMW into a time machine to go back in time to restock this kind of thread. Unfortunately time travel is tricky business with Korean summers being twice as long as the rest of the world and I will probably return in summer 2015. Meanwhile several staff members think they have...