or Connect

Posts by jo22nashua

Sorry about that, they are C/E (I have updated the listing). I believe Alden lists the heel width as the first letter and the ball width as the second letter. The ball measurement is what most shoe makers list, so in this case an E for comparisons sake.
This is a preowned pair of Cole Haan Air Colton's. They are brown suede with red/pink stitching. They have only been worn a couple times and as you can see the soles are in great shape. The shoe trees are not included. Let me know if you have any questions. Shipping not included.
This is a preowned pair of Alden Indy boots in brown suede in size 8.5 C/E. They are made for J. Crew with the crepe sole. They retail for $519. The soles are in great shape. The suede is also in great shape. The back of the heels and side along the pant bottom have some light jean stains. There is a very slight scuff on the top of the left toe. See the photos. Let me know if you have any questions. Shipping within continental US included. Thanks, Jeremiah
For sale is a preowned pair of Allen Edmonds Strand in black size 12.5 E. The soles have plenty of life left in them, and the uppers are in great shape, please see the attached photos. Shipping and shoe trees not included. Let me know if you have any questions.
I just received an message from a potential eBay buyer. He is from Sweden and has 6 feedback reviews which are all positive. Here is his enquiry: "My name is xxxx, and I wonder if you might consider shipping these lovely Alden PTBs, as a private shipment, not using eBays international shipping program? It adds about $170 to the sales prize with shipping and customs fees. If so, I might be interested in purchasing your shoes at the "Buy Now" price level. I recently...
This is a preowned pair of Allen Edmonds Kenilworth shoes size 10.5 D. They have only been worn a couple of times as can be seen in the photos. The shoe bags and box is included. Let me know if you have any questions. Shipping in continental US included.
I have a new pair of Allen Edmonds Manchester tassel loafers for sale. The shoe bags are included however I do not have the box any longer. They have been tried on on carpet, but as you can see the soles have not left carpet. Shipping included in the continental US.
Hi All, I sold a pair of shoes on Ebay last night and this morning recieved the following message from the buyer.  The message is kind of cryptic, but he clearly wants to back out of the purchase.   Has anyone had something similar happen?  What is the typical protocol?   Thanks.   "Dear seller It appears that this item was erroneously selected neither was the item watched or browsed upon. I wear size 13 and won several auctions over the past few days. What can be...
A couple other things to note, for shipping longer distances USPS is faster. I can ship something from Boston to San Francisco via USPS priority mail in 2 days whereas FedEx ground will take 5 days. Also, I believe Fedex insurance is included up to $100 whereas USPS is only up to $50 (you can buy more of course).
Hi all, I am a longtime lurker, first time poster. I have a pair of Alden #2817 shoes that I will be selling. I cannot find any info on these shoes, I am assuming they are discontinued. They look very similar to the #9909 plain toe blucher, the only difference I can see is some of the stitching on the side. Is this the predecessor to the #9909? Was the original sales price about the same, $500. Thanks for reading, I have included a photo for reference.