or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Sorry bout the delay, travel a lot for work.P2p is about 20 and shoulder 2 shoulder is about 17.5.
I personally would hope something like an airline or a surgeons margin of error is 0. No defect is going to be acceptable. Although that's not fashion footwear.
Yes they are dark brown as shown in the photos.I hear ya man on the color, I think the spring items don't have as much over saturation in the pictures.
I posted these at some point.
These are two pics of the same shirt, mainly just posting for color. Inside is a little darker chambray.It's size small. I can post sizing info if you guys have questions?
Sorry bout the delay in posting.
I have it. I'll post a pic later. It's dope but darker than the photos.
I echo the responses on SA's. The guy I deal with on the west coast is awesome. He's gotten to know my style. He holds things for me, sends me look books, sends me gifts, makes me aware and in some cases even grants early access to sales. Ralphlauren.com was a complete nightmare for me. I'm happy I made the switch and rarely order things from .com. If I have too (inseam 30 is usually only online) my SA will place the order for me, grant me in store deals and stand behind...
@Whirling Awesome. I've been debating picking up the Viberg 55 CSA for plant work. I just wish they had brown color options.
Boots/Derbies on 2030 have been some of the best looking and highest #. Sale boots made by Styleforum.It maybe a common last but we still produce some kick ass boots with it.No last should be off the table, if it fits the vibe of the boot. Roll with it.