or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I'm roughly 6 hours away and debated driving down this morning. I'm also bummed because unfortunately the logistics of it aren't going to work out. I know there will be some killer stuff.
My wife would disagree with you. ūüėĀShe thinks the more time away the better that way I'm not spending spending. We got a house to sell here so time away is good occasionally.
Jeez, missed a couple days of action in this sub. 3sixteen and viberg are literally killin it with those makeups! Well done! Well done indeed! Don't think my wallet can handle this upcoming month. Too much goodness all around here.
Anyone know how the Edward sport coat sizes?
Haha. This is pretty much how I've come to feel about#2.
It's hard to tell everyone's feet are different.The tan addisons I still have are an 8.I prefer Vibergs on 2030 in 8.5.
Interesting the red is reversible.
The navy is super nice. I cannot pull the red one up on the site. Anyone got a link?
I dont believe its formal at all, but I guess that depends on what color/fabric you get. Im about 165 with a 38.5 inch chest and a Medium fits me well. I would say it runs a little smaller than most brands.
I take back my original quote. They will ship to the US. I tried tohave them ship some Waxed Flesh Vibergs earlier this year and they wouldnt.  The wingtips are supposedly an E Width though. Might be a good opportunity for some. Im still going to email them to get the details.