or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Got the Fields of Gold Rivets in yesterday and they are insane!!
I wear different sizes on these two lasts. The Truebalance is so wide that I can size down a half.
  Thank you guys, much appreciated. I will try Neutral.
Is there a brand of edge dressing that matches Alden Antique? Or something you guys prefer? I have tried a few now with no luck and really dont want to keep ordering in tubes that dont match.
This picture weirdly looks like your are floating to me. Or it has like a 3D effect. Killer look thou man.
It's a shame they don't do half sizes. Would of saved me 200 bucks.
Those are fricken awesome. Makes me even more excited for my first black shell boots later this year. Actually I think it will be like my first black boot I have ever owned.
Too bad these arent a half size bigger! Would have loved to get in on this boot. Good luck with the sale.
I would stay the same size on the 1035. Its a little wider throughout the boot, but the length is basically the same.
I have come across a series of pictures before of what is the inspiration for the Fat Waxed Flesh boot, I honestly cannot remember if it was even on Styleforum though. My searches today yielded me nothing.   Can someone please post the other pictures here? Or PM the link to where I can find them?   Greatly Appreciated.